HR wants Lampard and Joe Cole.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    Joe Cole? No thanks. Id have Tarbs over him all day every day.
    Same here.

Comment

So our solution to having a team full of past-it overpaid mercenaries would be to sign Lampard and Joe Cole? Why not Beckham too? Hey, let's give Bosingwa an extra year on his contract while we're at it.

Comment

And yes, I'm well aware that Lampard was, and perhaps is, a better player than Granero, Diakite etc. But that's not the point. Bosingwa is a far better player than Luke Young, but he certainly can't be arsed with showing it.

After a career winning most games, dominating most games, playing with the likes of Drogba, Robben and co, why do we think Lampard will suddenly be motivated for a relegation fight.

Wouldn't this be making the exact same mistake as we made in the last two transfer windows?

Comment

Pointless discussion tbh as Lampards obviously isnt going to come here. He's off to the States as soon a he is done at Chelski.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

no thanks. dont need any more past it players on big wages.

we're fine in midfield, need reinforcement up front & in defence. if we make this mistake in jan again we deserve to be relegated

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              Yes John Terry is miles better than any of our centre halves but I wouldn't want him anywhere near loftus road. How you can even suggest it like it would be a good thing is no surprise to me.
              This is a dad that allows his 2 boys to wear chels cum shirts.

Leigh you really do let yourself down and you're definitely not a rangers fan imo.
              just because your mum liked ya dad giving it to her when you was young,dont mean you have to let men give it to you now does it.Free will its called.All this not a true fan crap you make me laugh.You give it all the scum bit but would run a mile i bet if fronted for saying it.My kids have their own minds and arnt sheep and for your info the yougest dont give a toss about footy now,the middle never has and the eldest has found girls,motorbikes and other stuff.So you keep passing your judgement from your ivory tower and keep thinking up the jackanorys you can bragg i mean dont like to talk about.
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

lumpalard would be coming for one last payday, no thanks.
                as for cole, im not sure. he's played well for liverpool this season though.

as for terry, he wont join. and if he did, it would be the first time i would ever boo, hiss and abuse a QPR player on the pitch.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2