HR wants Lampard and Joe Cole.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HR wants Lampard and Joe Cole.

Lampard leaving in January on a free in recognition of his 12 years service at Chelsea.Freebies and loans is all we can expect if we are in no better position in January than we are now.HR has recommended to the board that we DON'T spend any more on transfers if our position hasn't improved by the transfer window. We're prepared to give Lampard a two and a half years contract according to the People,the same length as Harry's deal funnily enough.

I would love us to sign Lampard. Top,top midfielder.
    Joe Cole is also playing a bit better in France ATM.

But I really hope we will get Lampard.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Shania, Cole is back at Liverpool mate.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
        Shania, Cole is back at Liverpool mate.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
          was only on loan to Lille last season.

Comment

Shows how the papers only hear what they want too,The bloke from sky was trying to put 2 and 2 together and equalling 10. It seems that any player that Harry has any connection with will be linked to the club! Harry said "yeah of course Frank has always wanted to play for QPR(in jest),then when asked about Joe Cole he said "I signed Jo as an 11 yr old and I still believe he is a top player". So the people have come to the conclusion we're gonna sign them!!
            I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Clubs at the bottom and the top are never be short of transfer rumors even if 99% of them don't prove to be accurate. Long ways to go before any transfer is possible.

The good news imo is that the manager seems to see the same gaps that everyone else does - ie CD + striker. It sounds like a small thing but surprising how often that is not the case in football.

Comment

It wouldn't surprise me if we did sign Lamps.He's desperate to play regular football which he's been denied this season,he's had offers from L.A.Galaxy and China but is reluctant to move abroad for family reasons.

Comment

Yet more midfielders?

Comment

Lampard would be good, Cole NEVER
                    Under Les Ferdinand:
                    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                      Yet more midfielders?
                      Yeah but at least this one knows where the back of the net is.... Can't remember the last time a MF scored... Granero at WBA maybe not sure....I'd love to see FL at LR...

Comment

Originally posted by ahR View Post
                        Yeah but at least this one knows where the back of the net is.
                        On that logic why not just get in a striker who also knows where the back of the net is? An area of the pitch we are actually short in.

Comment

Don't think I could watch a QPR team made up of Scum rejects, Bosingwa, Lampard, Cole, all on final paydays. Who next JT?
                          Queens Park Rangers
                          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Joe Cole? No thanks. Id have Tarbs over him all day every day.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I hate Lamps with a passion.
                              Queens Park Rangers
                              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                              X