Captain Ji....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain Ji....

.....sus Christ! The man's a joke. An absolute joke.

Yep Fergie knows when to sell a player.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      .....sus Christ! The man's a joke. An absolute joke.
      I think he will turn out ok for us, but shouldn't be captain, which was a Big Mistake not having a proper leader from the start of season

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
        I think he will turn out ok for us, but shouldn't be captain, which was a Big Mistake not having a proper leader from the start of season

Well said. Why pick a player who is not the most vocal of men(I guess)to be captain of a team in English fotball.
        It must have affected his play,he simply can´t have been that bad over night.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

One of the things that irritated me was the media press conference when we signed him. There was no need for all that. At the time I felt it put him on a pedestal and above the rest of the squad. Making him captain was a terrible idea.

I'm sure he has a role to play in the squad, but captain isn't one of them.
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

I thought he done ok when he came on, my only gripe with him? GET SOME FARKING STUDS ON YOUR BOOTS!

Comment

Careful mate, Seoul will be on your case for this thread

On Park yesterday, I really dont think he was that bad. Certainly better than Granero. I just think too many are suffering from low confidence and worrying about putting a foot wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                Careful mate, Seoul will be on your case for this thread

On Park yesterday, I really dont think he was that bad. Certainly better than Granero. I just think too many are suffering from low confidence and worrying about putting a foot wrong.
                Granero put SWP through with a brilliant pass that any half-decent finisher would have buried...

Park did fine, what are people expecting? He has never been a flashy player.

Comment

Certainly agree with that, but on Granero dont let one moment of brilliance mean he can get away with a woeful 45 minutes.

Comment

He wasn't that bad, though he slipped at least twice at important moments. Maybe had wrong boots on, or just unlucky?
                    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Wrong boots
                      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

He wasn't too bad yesterday, but he is a bang average player. Good squad player, but he's not the saviour and shouldn't be relied upon to get us out of this mess. Mbia, Diakite, Faurlin, Taarabt and Granero are all better midfielders than him in my opinion.

Comment

We are doing fine now except we need two quality strikers. You need 4 in a squad to do well, to cover injuries and form, plus provide competition. Andy Johnson would have been good for us but was unlucky, Zamora can't be arsed when he is fit and isn't the answer, jamie would be better in a front two I think and Cisse seems to have lost the will to try.

Go get Crouch (who actually cares about this club) and Hooper from celtic.

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                            He wasn't that bad, though he slipped at least twice at important moments. Maybe had wrong boots on, or just unlucky?
                            I've watched Park during his Manure days and that's his game plan. He drops to the floor nearly every time contact is made. It's seriously annoying.

Comment

Why would hooper leave champions league football playing in front of 50,000 for relegation scrap and 18,000 moaners?!

Comment

Working...
                              X