Being taken for mugs, by mugs? OLD THREADS MERGED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being taken for mugs, by mugs? OLD THREADS MERGED

Enough is enough if magilton is appointed. We pay goodmoney for our tickets ( highest in the league i believe) and yet again we go for the cheap option that 9 times out of 10 fails which means we spend more money in the long run.
    Anybody else feel like they arent getting value for money??

How hard is it for the twits in charge to realise high profile managers and players get the most important things into the club. The fans. Bring on less than 10,000 attendances next season.

We are a disgrace, the QPR ive known and loved has vanished :cry:

R.I.P. 1882-2009

no you are a disgrace

and tell me who we should have appointed

Comment

my sentiments exactly..........tosh served up by toshers and digested by weak lemmings!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-QPR View Post
        no you are a disgrace

Actually hes spot on.

Comment

please

please release me let me go
          i do not love you anymore
          you keep buying numpties that will show
          why we can never score

THE ABOVE TO ENGLEBURT PUMPERDINKS CLASSIC

Comment

please reveal to everyone these so called "high profile managers" that we should be looking at?

bearing in mind we are a mid table championship team

Comment

no you are a disgrace

how did you work out im a disgrace? im real. If you cant see whats happening at the club you need to go to specsavers. They dont give a crap about us, just as long as all their posh mates are ok and money is rolling in. They will learn the hard way.

I would have appointed coppell or martinez personally, both proven at this level and successful.

Comment

they wont be able to name one. moan moan moan. fvck em.

Comment

Im with Marc on this, no-one expected Ancelotti to turn up, but to go for Magilton is a very odd choice to say the least, seeing as he failed at Ipswich.

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post

I would have appointed coppell or martinez personally, both proven at this level and successful.
                    how is Martinez proven at this level & Magilton isn't, & by whay calculations has he been more succesful then Magilton at this level?

Comment

please reveal to everyone these so called "high profile managers" that we should be looking at?

Try bearing in mind that we have the wealthiest Football Club owners in the world, yet keep giving the managers job to numpties. :anger:

Comment

i could put up with dowie as he got palace promoted and was known for promotion. But please explain to me what the hell magilton has achieved? Tight *****s we have in charge. :( ANGRY

Comment

Enough is enough if magilton is appointed. We pay goodmoney for our tickets ( highest in the league i believe) and yet again we go for the cheap option that 9 times out of 10 fails which means we spend more money in the long run.
                          Anybody else feel like they arent getting value for money??

How hard is it for the twits in charge to realise high profile managers and players get the most important things into the club. The fans. Bring on less than 10,000 attendances next season.

We are a disgrace, the QPR ive known and loved has vanished :cry:

R.I.P. 1882-2009
                          SEE YER :byebye::byebye:
                          QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

how did you work out im a disgrace? im real. If you cant see whats happening at the club you need to go to specsavers. They dont give a crap about us, just as long as all their posh mates are ok and money is rolling in. They will learn the hard way.

this is not the first time people are not happy with people running the club. did they stop going then. no

as i have said earlier i support QPR because they are my team. not because of any manger, players or people running the club

since the takeover some of our supporters have really changed.

Comment

jesus,why do you think we finished midtable,its because owners made the wrong appointments and now it looks like they will do the same again.:scorn:

Comment

Working...
                              X