No announcement yet.

Faurlin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

call me crazy, but I'd keep the formation the same and drop granero for faurlin. granero was absolute rubbish, which i think was why he came off at half time.

----------------------green-----------------------
    bos----------nelsen----------hill----------traore
    ----------mbia---------------faurlin--------------
    --------------------diakite------------------------
    ---swp-------------mackie------------taarabt---

before anyone moans, i would give SWP another start, thought he looked much better and was very unlucky not to get his name on the scoresheet.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
      Turning back to the first page of this thread - Diakite was awful on Saturday..........................for the first 15 minutes.
      After that, he switched on and was one of the best performers and boy did we miss his drive and energy one he went off. Not only that but from where I was sat, the tackle that did for him was a shocker - over the top of the ball and studs into his ankle. I've seen red cards given for less but I don't think we even got a free kick? I haven't seen any replays but can anyone else recall the challenge and put me in my place because I think it was a shocker.
      Yep I thought it was a shocking challenge and could not believe there was no red. Over the top with studs and not action. Strange however as Harry said he went off with a calf strain.

I also thought that Gabby done Mbia with an elbow as they ran beside each other but no fuss has been made so I must have been seeing things

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Yep I thought it was a shocking challenge and could not believe there was no red. Over the top with studs and not action. Strange however as Harry said he went off with a calf strain.

I also thought that Gabby done Mbia with an elbow as they ran beside each other but no fuss has been made so I must have been seeing things
        i thought they just clashed mate but i was in p block so didnt have a very good view.
        it was right in front of webb too.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2