Faurlin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faurlin

We really missed him today as an option. Not even on the bench for a second game and don't think he's injured so wtf?

Off in January??
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Derry over faurlin Absolutley baffles me
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

We don't know why Ale wasn't in the squad today tbf

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
          Off in January??
          You can add Faurlin to the "Off In January" list along with...SWP...Ferdinand...Park...Traore...Bosingwa. ..Diakite...Derry...Hill...Cesar...Granero...AND Tarrabt...because none of them can cut it at this level !!! And please don't say that Diakite is one of our best assets because all I see is a Clumsy Headless Liability....Don't rate Faurlin at all and can't remember the last game he looked good ???.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoops1975 View Post
            You can add Faurlin to the "Off In January" list along with...SWP...Ferdinand...Park...Traore...Bosingwa. ..Diakite...Derry...Hill...Cesar...Granero...AND Tarrabt...because none of them can cut it at this level !!! And please don't say that Diakite is one of our best assets because all I see is a Clumsy Headless Liability....Don't rate Faurlin at all and can't remember the last game he looked good ???.
            Surely this is a wind up!

Comment

Originally posted by Westway View Post
              Surely this is a wind up!
              Don't comment mate Kirill will give you a warning for it, even though the post is the most clueless I've read in a long time .

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers
                Hahahaha what a plank. Go and have another drink.
                Take off the rose tinted specs Matty.....obviously not at the game today were you...tell us all who you think is quality out of that bunch ?? Traore is one of the biggest let downs can't beat a player just push him onto his right side and you have him in your pocket and we can certainly do without the one great game in ten Tarrabt his passing at times today was woeful.

Comment

Take off the rose tinted specs Matty.....obviously not at the game today were you...tell us all who you think is quality out of that bunch ?? Traore is one of the biggest let downs can't beat a player just push him onto his right side and you have him in your pocket and we can certainly do without the one great game in ten Tarrabt his passing at times today was woeful.
                  Mate I'm far from wearing rose tinted glasses if you read my posts, I've said today has resigned me to relegation. But saying people like cesar (been in Fifa world. Team of year), Diakite faurlin n tarbs aren't good enough for this level is, IMo, laughable .

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    Mate I'm far from wearing rose tinted glasses if you read my posts, I've said today has resigned me to relegation. But saying people like cesar (been in Fifa world. Team of year), Diakite faurlin n tarbs aren't good enough for this level is, IMo, laughable .
                    Just going on what i've seen at games take Faurlin when was the last time you saw him lay on a decent through ball or make and hard challenges apart from harrying players ? if you were there today you would have seen the amount of possession given away by Diakite who as hard as he tries is too clumsy at this level ...at least Harry must have had a word with him about the rash challenges because to his credit he pulled out of a few today. Cesar is a flapper and has cost us a few goals already but some of his saves have been outstanding but at this level you can't flap...just my opinion sure i'm not alone....also note matty i don't abuse posters with namecalling ...let yourself down there mate.

Comment

Just going on what i've seen at games take Faurlin when was the last time you saw him lay on a decent through ball or make and hard challenges apart from harrying players ? if you were there today you would have seen the amount of possession given away by Diakite who as hard as he tries is too clumsy at this level ...at least Harry must have had a word with him about the rash challenges because to his credit he pulled out of a few today. Cesar is a flapper and has cost us a few goals already but some of his saves have been outstanding but at this level you can't flap...just my opinion sure i'm not alone....also note matty i don't abuse posters with namecalling ...let yourself down there mate.
                      I was there today mate, I'm a ST holder. Diakite was mustard today IMO. You don't name call? Well good for you, give yourself a gold star. We'll agree to disagree

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        Have you given up on us?? Really?
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                          Have you given up on us?? Really?
                          Nope I still have a bit of believe and Ill be there week in week out hoping upon hope - I appreciate its a long season with twists and turns. But today, deep down, I think I realised we are more than likely down. 15 games without a win speaks for itself. We need European place kinda form to stay up. Not beating Villa at home is shameful - add this to Soton beating us at home and us not being able to beat Reading at home and I dont think we deserve to stay up tbh.

Comment

Things are not looking good. The harder our players are trying, the worst things are turning up. 15 games without a win is not a joke. Nearly the first round is over and we are still waiting for our first win! The only thing we can do is to encourage our players as best we can and hope our luck turns. However, I am already preparing for the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                              Things are not looking good. The harder our players are trying, the worst things are turning up. 15 games without a win is not a joke. Nearly the first round is over and we are still waiting for our first win! The only thing we can do is to encourage our players as best we can and hope our luck turns. However, I am already preparing for the worst.
                              Yep, agree with that.

Its not about having no fight left as lets face it, we as fans can have all the fight in the world but it boils down to the players at the end of the day. Its more about being at peace with the inevitable and just enjoying the football.

Comment

Working...
                              X