Does anyone think...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone think...

that as it stands, if we don't sign a striker (not a young loanee) we're more LIKELY to be relegation than playoff candidates...

waits for abuse.......

Don't think relegation is likely as i believe there are at least 3 worse teams than us.

But i can see a lower mid finish without a striker.

Comment

:shocked::scorn::anger:
      what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

we were always mid table fodder

a few quality strikers will bring goals and confidence

WE DON'T LOOK LIKE WE CAN BEAT TEAMS AT THE MO....

Comment

Originally posted by iloverangers View Post
          that as it stands, if we don't sign a striker (not a young loanee) we're more LIKELY to be relegation than playoff candidates...

waits for abuse.......
          no abuse from me mate....i would say a realistic possibility........too many are thinking like newcastle fans last season at the moment.

Comment

Relegation probably not, bottom 6 deffo chance...the optimism is draining from me, if we don't find someone to score ASAP then we could be up **** creek without a paddle.

Comment

im just bemused at how some of our fans can't see we've employed a previously sacked championship manager who is making the same mistakes as his old club (inconsistent team selection etc) we have not ONE forward who has scored in 4 games! we won't sign a striker, we're over reliant on vine getting back to what he was (doesnt look like that will come anytime soon),,,i'm really struggling to be anything close to optimistic for this season

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post

a few quality strikers will bring goals and confidence
                I would be happy with one!!!.

:exciting:

Comment

I don't think relegation will hit us, as there are worse teams, but I think we will struggle to make top 12!

Comment

i give you.............charlton,norwich,southampton...... ...........all 'too' good to go down???????
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                      i give you.............charlton,norwich,southampton...... ...........all 'too' good to go down???????
                      Good point mate.

But i need some motivation to pitch up each week.Don't take that away from me.:cry:

Comment

Working...
                      X