We could be right in it...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We could be right in it...

....if we don't sign a PROVEN goalscorer soon.

Assuming we have offered £2.8 million for Beckford why don't we use the same cash to buy 2 strikers?

Hijack Readings bid for Tommy Smith and offer a million for Hooper, bid £2million for Earnshaw and offer 800k for the lad from Gillingham is it really that difficult?

If we bring in another loanee kid there is absolutely no reason why we might not be in bottom 6 come xmas.

Tommy Smith isn't a striker he is a midfielder!

Comment

were doomed mr mannering DOOMED suppose i better put my head in the oven and end it all now:cry:
      what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

*cough* because paladini would rather do dodgy deals with player agents. *cough*

:horror:

Comment

rieger,you seem to be coughing a lot recently-anything dropping??

Comment

Originally posted by Cait. View Post
            Tommy Smith isn't a striker he is a midfielder!
            who scored 17 goals last season......how many of our players scored that many....and he scored yesterday as well

Comment

I run a youth team with Tommy Smiths dad and he told me 2 mths ago that Tommy had a phone call from someone at Rangers (don't want to give name but he's not high up in the club) asking if he would be interested in coming to Rangers.Tommy said he didn't think so as club seemed a bit of a shambles but why was this person ringing.He was told well we identify players, tell the chairman,he tries to sign them and then give them to the manager.Says a lot about the way our club is being run.

Comment

Originally posted by hemelhoop View Post
                I run a youth team with Tommy Smiths dad and he told me 2 mths ago that Tommy had a phone call from someone at Rangers (don't want to give name but he's not high up in the club) asking if he would be interested in coming to Rangers.Tommy said he didn't think so as club seemed a bit of a shambles but why was this person ringing.He was told well we identify players, tell the chairman,he tries to sign them and then give them to the manager.Says a lot about the way our club is being run.
                sounds about right for our club.....makes us sound like a 2 bob outfit run by loads of del boys.

Comment

Originally posted by hemelhoop View Post
                  I can honestly see that happening mate.

Comment

Yea smith is a midfielder, but can also play as an attacker, and can 100% get some goals, and again... is 100% proven in the CCC!!!

Get him!!
                    We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Working...
                    X