Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QPR go head-to-head with Chelsea for £10million France star Loic Remy (Metro)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hoopsididitagain View Post
    some of the names being linked with us are ridiculous. Remy, Defoe... I saw i think on 'not 606' yesterday one chap even talking about Negredo and Llorente. Delusional. About the highest profile player who might come to us would be someone like Crouch, but then i cannot see why Stoke would sell him and he seems to be enjoying his football up there regardless. I think some people need a reality check
    Crouchy aint leaving Stoke, he's even getting into the Stoke-lifestyle now by losing teeth. Still, at 25, his mouth probably houses more than most of that city's occupants.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Last edited by QprSinceBirth; 30-11-2012, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
        @StephaneMbia: Dream or Reality ?
        Loic Rémy!
        I keep the secret! But not for long Time ^^ #QPR #OM
        would be an unreal signing...

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          Fernandes has already said we won't be spending much in January, so the notion we are going to spend £10m on one player is ridiculous IMO.
          I doubt TF would broadcast we're going to spend a fair bit in January. It would just push the prices of players up.
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

that's true but the bank accounts of football club owners (abramovich and City's consortium aside) are not bottomless pits. and even if they were i doubt very much by Christmas that we will be looking so secure that top players will want to commit their futures to us. By far and away the most likely scenario imho concerning any big-ish names is, like Taiwoo and Diakite last Jan, they come in on loan, possibly with some complicated option to buy if we stay up.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
              But is that true ?
              Clubs will see that we are desperate when the window opens for a striker, and the statement of saying only £10million is available we wouldn't be held to ransom by other clubs if a £10million bid was too good to turn down. Then along comes Transfer Deadline Day, With Harry leaning out if his car window saying no more deals then suddenly an extra £15 million is spent on some great deals

That´s true!!:pleasantsuprise:
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

If we sign Remy I'll tie my willy in a knot and post a picture on here labelled "Pretzel".
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  If we sign Remy I'll tie my willy in a knot
                  and post a picture on here labelled "Pretzel".
                  I'll match that challenge ........ If we sign Remy , I'll post a picture of my willy on here labelled "WALNUT WHIP"
                  "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                  For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...=feeds-newsxml

Hmmmmmm......
                    "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Glad this thread came up , make what you like about this ,I met a fella yesterday a croupier from a mayfair shpieller that claimed to be well informed his info was H will not buy anybody in january but was allready working on bringing in quality loans, take it or leave it but it does seem to make sense

Comment

Working...
                      X