Fitz Hall - A Correction...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbo View Post
    asked jokingly by a fan, "When are you getting injured again, Fitz?" outside the Springbok after the Blackpool game
    An i.d.i.o.t.ic comment, if true - whatever people's view of him.

Comment

Maybe, but it turns out he had a point.

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
        Lets be realistic here, it can't be easy playing against Adebola. He isn't a footballer, he is a human battering ram who launches himself at centre halfs and hopes the ball hits either him or them to create chances for his strike partner. I am sure all defenders are pleased to get out of a game against him without injury.
        For a fella of Dele's size,he don't half go down easy.Similar to Drogba.

Comment

He is not ultra bad, I would rather him than Rehman!

But when you have Connolly and Gorkss on the bench it makes one wonder

Comment

Hall had a great game vs Bristol and a solid game yesterday, shame hes so injury prone.

Gorkss came on and done no better than Hall.

Comment

Gorkss and Stewart may not be the best individually, but as a pairing they were becoming inpenetrable so WHY break up a good team?
              2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
                Hall had a great game vs Bristol and a solid game yesterday, shame hes so injury prone.

Gorkss came on and done no better than Hall.
                They are both solid defenders,but IMO,Hall gives away far too many free kicks.When he jumps with a striker he is all over him and usually conceds a free kick near the edge of the box.

Gorkks seems to defend far more cleanly and don't concede many free kicks in dangerous places.

Comment

play hall as a target man!

Comment

Originally posted by Underwood15 View Post
                    play hall as a target man!
                    Ill load the rifle

Comment

Gorkss actually won every header, something Hall is poor at, despite his height.

I don't want any of our squad to be injured. But on a footballing note, if Magilton cannot see that Connolly is calss he should not be in football.

Does he not do any homework? Find out who has done well before and all that stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by Stedders View Post
                        if Magilton cannot see that Connolly is calss he should not be in football.
                        Does he not do any homework? Find out who has done well before and all that stuff?
                        I expressed the same concern a few weeks ago and Funky assured me that JM/JG watched and studied videos of every single game we played last season :confused: Maybe they should have watched the season before too when LDC actually had the ability to play the RIGHT players in the RIGHT positions.

Comment

I think the season before, when Buzz played centrally a lot, is a season that should be watched by the manager.

If we lose connolly, I for one will go crazy at the ineptitude of it all.

Funny, I mentioned some of this to my dad who played top semi-pro level, and also to a couple of ex-pros, and they all said that nobody unerstood why the board didn't get in a bigger name manager with some kind of successful track record, not someone who had just been sacked by Ipswich.

I truly hope Jim proves me and any doubters wrong, I am not hoping for failure so he gats sacked. However some things are so obvious that his decisions so far make little sense. Here's hoping anyway.

Comment

Working...
                          X