Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

some chelsea fans in korea attacked the qpr facebook webpage.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some chelsea fans in korea attacked the qpr facebook webpage.

sorry lads... on behalf of them, I appologise :(
    never thought there were anti fans of Park in Korea who try pretending to be Parks fans.

they attacked and trolled on the page because they wanted to make Park look bad.

just like between scotland and england there is also a bad atmosphere between kyungsang region and junra region in korea. and Park was born in junra region.

what a shame really... sigh...

Comment

It's starting to sound like Park has less fans than we do!

Comment

anyway those trolls are gonna take my seat at loftus road next year :(
        some might think bad koreans are not needed anymore.

actually i know how it feels to suddenly have a wave of foreign people coming to watch home games. You dont know if they are true fans or not so it feels disturbing at times.

I know that feeling thats why i need to appologise to you lads as a korean

Comment

Bon, there is no need to apologise. Koreans are people, you get good and bad in every race.

Comment

yea this was on news just now. :( thanks btw will m

Comment

If they are filling the empty seats and putting money into the club, who cares?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                If they are filling the empty seats and putting money into the club, who cares?

yea if they are whats so called pretending-to-be-fans it would be better to consider them as a money source!

again myu can you remind me of when the new stadium will be built? cheers

Comment

It's a good question Bon, I don't think the club know themselves yet?

Comment

Think Phil Beard said we shouldn't expect a stadium for 4-5 years. We need to be a stable Premier League club, and at the moment we are very, very far from being that.

Comment

haha btw do you find empty seats at home games? or is it always full of fans and visiters?

Comment

Northolt will sort them out bon,cfc lads know about the feather duster affair in 2006 .pwoper norty
                        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Bon giv em a ****ing good bollickin son!

Comment

Working...
                          X