No announcement yet.

What plum booed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ive never felt embarassed wen fans have booed after yet another poor performance... not sure why u feel it was embarassing. the only embarassing thing was they way we played mate

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
      Didn't boo but did clap dex - the "dexter, dexter give us a wave" chant came from qblockpete.

Comment

Originally posted by NW9_RANGER View Post
        ive never felt embarassed wen fans have booed after yet another poor performance... not sure why u feel it was embarassing. the only embarassing thing was they way we played mate
        spot on mate. we pay top prices for crap and in my view supporters have a right to air their greivances. booing is the only way most fans feel they have a chance to let the owners know what they feel.

today was another innept performance by below average players.

going up? my ####. mid table at best.

Comment

qblock plums - sorry pete

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/v...ideo_audio.htm

qblock singing blackstocks name?

FFS

as bad as the boos
          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
            FFS..i can understand booing for a lacklustre, non trying performance.

But today wasnt that was it? It was a poor performance not helped by the team set out and the subs - oh and general ability.

To boo that was ridiculous and embarrasing.

But heh, we got to clap someone onto the pitch who wanted us to lose the game eh?

So when people boo, you (Scott) know where the booing is being directed? You are a clever man.

You may find booing embarrassing, whereas others find it not to be the case.

So clapping another player on to the pitch, who had done fairly well with us, is wrong? Can nobody express their gratitude? Does it mean they want him to score against us? Was it ironic? You decide.

Comment

what a load of rubbish has been sung down rangers for generations.

Comment

qblock plums - sorry pete

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/v...ideo_audio.htm

qblock singing blackstocks name?

FFS

as bad as the boos
                Spot on

plums

embarrassing

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia View Post
                  So when people boo, you (Scott) know where the booing is being directed? You are a clever man.

You may find booing embarrassing, whereas others find it not to be the case.

So clapping another player on to the pitch, who had done fairly well with us, is wrong? Can nobody express their gratitude? Does it mean they want him to score against us? Was it ironic? You decide.
                  #

Did you boo at the end or clap blackstock onto the pitch?
                  Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

#

Did you boo at the end or clap blackstock onto the pitch?
                    I did neither. I don't feel the need, but others have a right to do whatever they like.

Comment

From looking around i thought the majority of fans clapped Blackstock onto the pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                        From looking around i thought the majority of fans clapped Blackstock onto the pitch.
                        clapping him on is one thing

singing "dexter dexter give us a wave' while the game is being played is another

Comment

Originally posted by rblockells View Post

singing "dexter dexter give us a wave' while the game is being played is another
                          Absolutely.

That was shocking.Although i could not hear it in X block.

Comment

Originally posted by rblockells View Post

Agree - although it was quite funny. Wouldn't do it myself but think it was just frustration from a bunch of loyal fans who realise after countless mad decisions, it ain't going to happen for us again this season.

Comment

i think a lot of you are missing the point. a lot of fans feel its the only way to let the owners know that we are slightly miffed that they sold our top goalscorer.

Comment

Working...
                              X