X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What plum booed?

at the end?

FFS

The booing is getting well OTT and whoever did is a plum. No doubt you applauded the opposition striker (blackstock) coming on as well?
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

i think some people were booing the ref TBH

and the *****ic chanting of "Dexter ,Dexter,give us a wave",during the game,was ridiculous

Comment

The way season tickets prices are aren't you intitled to boo at another inept performance four games or not its just not good enough.

Comment

The amount of 'plums' booing near me would have filled an orchard.

Comment

I booed all the way from Tallinn :(
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
            at the end?

FFS

The booing is getting well OTT and whoever did is a plum. No doubt you applauded the opposition striker (blackstock) coming on as well?

totally agree (for once) can't see the point in paying good money to boo the team, never done it, never will, I'd rather take my frustration out on here

Comment

booing is an age old way of showing your displeasure at what youve seen.(and paid plenty for)
              jesus im sick of all these newbies

Comment

like ive said before i dont boo, but i think people are well within the right to do so... and no this doesnt mean they are not real fans. they just want the team/management to know how they felt about the performance, good for them if thats what they feel they need to do

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                  at the end?

FFS

Just as you are a 'plum' for suggesting other people can not act upon their understandable frustrations. As far as I am aware we can still express ourselves within reason, non-violently, or have I suddenly been exported to Zimbabwe?

Have you not considered the clapping to be ironic?

Comment

thats even worse, clappin them after playing like that - jesus, ur tellin them with a clap that it was a good effort... well it werent

Comment

If Blackstock had been playing for us he would probably have converted the chances Vine and Helgusson are wasting this season Scott.

Then we would really have something to clap him for.

Comment

FFS..i can understand booing for a lacklustre, non trying performance.

But today wasnt that was it? It was a poor performance not helped by the team set out and the subs - oh and general ability.

To boo that was ridiculous and embarrasing.

But heh, we got to clap someone onto the pitch who wanted us to lose the game eh?
                        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

blimey-blackstock getting on the end of all the chances created by by taarabt,Vine,faurlin,buzz,routledge....now there's a thought..

Comment

Didn't boo but did clap dex - the "dexter, dexter give us a wave" chant came from Q Block.

Comment

Think a few were booing Magilton rather than the players.

He is the one responsible for our 3 best players sitting on the bench.

Comment

Working...
                              X