Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who will have the most Koreans suppoting them today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who will have the most Koreans suppoting them today?

Or even which team will ours be supporting?
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Is this a dig at Korean people?

Comment

They support the player, not the teamm therefore us. Thjey make this quite clear and open when they discuss their loyalties.

Comment

Comment

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
            Sorry deepcut but i think it is the first as it is the first time we have played Man U since we obtained Park, hence influx of Koreans.

QSB not a dig at Koreans just an observation really.
            Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post

Not even on a day like this you could restrain yourself from having a dig at someone.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Manchester United are a massively supported worldwide team, not even a question really. It's United. Same goes for any nationality you'd care to wager on. English, Irish, Japanese, American. Even Norwegian

I can see the OPs point though, it's valid.

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
                  Is this a dig at Korean people?
                  I'm confused; have I missed something as I can only see the op as a genuine question?
                  Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                  Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                    Good point 80's and i havent got a scooby what they are thinking...bit of an alien concept to me this supporting individuals not teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
                      Manchester United are a massively supported worldwide team, not even a question really. It's United. Same goes for any nationality you'd care to wager on. English, Irish, Japanese, American. Even Norwegian

I can see the OPs point though, it's valid.

I should believe the Korean QPR fans support us and not United. Just my opinion.
                      Regarding Norway, I think the Norwegian Man. utd supporters club has got 75000 members. The Norwegian QPR supporters club has got 500.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Thanks Will, Frag and VBlock, at least some people understand.
                        Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                          I should believe the Korean QPR fans support us and not United. Just my opinion.
                          Regarding Norway, I think the Norwegian Man. utd supporters club has got 75000 members. The Norwegian QPR supporters club has got 500.
                          do you know Shania it is a fact 99% of Man. Utd. fans will never ever see their club play. How many of those beautiful 500 have seen their beloved r's, 99% I bet.
                          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                          This morning's tempest I have to cross
                          I must be guided without a stumble
                          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Well, this is the thing since they used to like United is it really so bad to ask if they would have a conflict of interest? If you love something for a long time, is it really that easy to give up?

Comment

With you here Shania, if we put in a shift today, we can take a few more off them.

Utd hate us with passion after last year, just hope we can give them a good game.

Comment

Working...
                              X