Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post
    Ainsworth must drive a van?
    You are getting him confused with Stephen Hunt.

It's the hairstyle mate.

Comment

who gives a **** how many players walk past a pub rather than just going straight home...

as for players going straight down the tunnel at the end, maybe, just maybe, the players are as disillusioned with the club as the fans are...

no job security, revolving door of managers, "fans" scapegoating a different one each week, unrealistic expectation from board and fans, booed by "fans" when we show what we are - a mediocre midtable club....

cant say id blame the players for wanting to make a quick exit...

saying "they earn enough" is hardly an argument, as the size of your paypacket should never mean you having to take the **** our players do

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post

saying "they earn enough" is hardly an argument, as the size of your paypacket should never mean you having to take the **** our players do
        That's ****** mate.

When you are a proffesional footballer you expect abuse to be part of the game when the team are not playing well.

And fans are quick to spot players who are not good enough,or don't try hard enough,or are cheating a living off our hard earned money.

I have every right to give my £525 of abuse to who i see fit.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
          who gives a **** how many players walk past a pub rather than just going straight home...

as for players going straight down the tunnel at the end, maybe, just maybe, the players are as disillusioned with the club as the fans are...

no job security, revolving door of managers, "fans" scapegoating a different one each week, unrealistic expectation from board and fans, booed by "fans" when we show what we are - a mediocre midtable club....

cant say id blame the players for wanting to make a quick exit...

Go to bed, sleep off whatever drink/drugs you have downed and come back tomorrow refreshed and....sane!

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
            That's ****** mate.

When you are a proffesional footballer you expect abuse to be part of the game when the team are not playing well.

And fans are quick to spot players who are not good enough,or don't try hard enough,or are cheating a living off our hard earned money.

I have every right to give my £525 of abuse to who i see fit.
            too right stan

Comment

Working...
            X