Today, Only Buzsacky Walks Past The Springbok

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today, Only Buzsacky Walks Past The Springbok

All other players get into the car or vans, to escape the fans outside the pub.

Just to add, Ramage was the only player to clap the crowd after the game
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Good point,well made.

UURRSS

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

thank fuk for that, GP has signed a player that is grateful to the fans

was Borrowdale anywhere near him

Comment

Club is in turmoil. Need something big to bring it all back together. Nothing like a top signing to get the fans behind the team. Will they deliver? No, why because they want to build flats on the ground and franchise us to New York.
        :drunk:

Comment

The Borrowdale comment suggests, that you've not bothered to see any QPR games since the end of last season
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

if only ramage's ability matched his heart. would be some player lol

Comment

Ramage was a tops bloke today in what he did at the end.

the rest disgust me - and that includes magilton and gorman

the only member of staff to even acknowledge us was Ramage...the rest were more interested in hugging forest players
              Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

any so called fans that abuse our players are not proper fans

same as so called fans that start campaigns to undermine our managers,who are not really managers under an oppressive and egotistical regime

Comment

They'll all be out together tonight on the lash taking the **** out of us sad supporters.

Comment

Which player drives a van?

Comment

yeah? so what?
                      you trying to say cos some fellas give a bit of grief out that the fans are in the wrong?

Comment

The Borrowdale comment suggests, that you've not bothered to see any QPR games since the end of last season
                        wrong, saw him against Blackpool & although he didn't have a bad game, didn't think he was anything special

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                        Ramage was a tops bloke today in what he did at the end.

the rest disgust me - and that includes magilton and gorman

the only member of staff to even acknowledge us was Ramage...the rest were more interested in hugging forest players
                        fair play to him for being a "top bloke" doesn't make him a great signing tho, even tho i will admit he is getting better, but I'd rather quality players in my team & ignoring us fans when we get beat, just my opinion like

Comment

Originally posted by scarface View Post
                          Which player drives a van?
                          Must be Routledge.

(For England).

You can take the boy out of Northolt and all that....

Comment

QPR players have one car between them, but loads of vans? How bizarre!

Comment

Ainsworth must drive a van?

Comment

Working...
                              X