Who cuts the mustard.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROUTLEDGE FOR ENGLAND View Post
    yeah in fairness to magilton he has always been useless so what can we expect,he cant buy players so why did we buy this argentinian that he had scouted

If you honestly believe that Magilton is buying our players,then i sympathise with you

Comment

Ramage is the type of player we do with a few more of! Not the most talented by you know he's going to give 100 % maybe a few more players like that and we would be a better team!

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
        Ramage is the type of player we do with a few more of! Not the most talented by you know he's going to give 100 % maybe a few more players like that and we would be a better team!

Did anyone see his reaction when florest scored. Screamed ####ing hell and kicked the ball in disgust.That is what we need in this team, people who love the club not mercenaries
        God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

He has a good attitude but he really is poor. We cannot carry anyone if we think we can go up. He never gets round the midfielder, he's slow, cannot pass or cross. A good attitude and good in the air is not enough.

Check out the Glenn Johnson at Liverpool for a decent full-back. Alright we have to be realistic but that is what we need. When Routledge has the ball the only option is to try and take the bloke on. If we had a pacy full back out side it creates anither option. That is why Routledge looses the ball 50% of the time. No options.
          :drunk:

Comment

Good question.

Vine feel sorry for him, definitely not a promotion pusher. Had horrific injury, not sure he has recovered mentally.

Stewart is overweight like me, should not be allowed on a football field at the moment. Got pace and thats why he is getting away with it.

Ageymeng, apparantly had run in already about his attitude, not good enough.

Helguson just happy to collect his wages.

Tarrabt not the same player, he was when he was on loan with us. Makes you wonder what all the fuss was about.

Leighterwood, Routledge, Rammage hold your heads up, because you are the only ones doing it at the moment.

Faurlin will be class, Rowlands would die for this club and so would Cook. For that reason I won't criticise those 3.
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

The shape is all wrong. Square pegs in round holes, no-one has any idea what the others are supposed to be doing.

We looked shell shocked 1st twenty, could've been 3 down.

Comment

Not sure I agree with this, Kingy.......

"Pellicori. Immobile. Slow. ok in the air. Slow."

I don't think he won a ball in the air, did he? :confused:
                Be nice to Minty

Comment

Originally posted by Minty View Post
                  Not sure I agree with this, Kingy.......

"Pellicori. Immobile. Slow. ok in the air. Slow."

I don't think he won a ball in the air, did he? :confused:
                  he did win one header, it was a free header and it went to the opposition :cry:

Comment

Fair point. Let me edit.
                    Pellicori. Immobile. Slow. Slow.

Comment

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post
                      Fair point. Let me edit.
                      Pellicori. Immobile. Slow. Slow.
                      looooooooooooooooool
                      Be nice to Minty

Comment

Originally posted by ROUTLEDGE FOR ENGLAND View Post
                        yeah in fairness to magilton he has always been useless so what can we expect,he cant buy players so why did we buy this argentinian that he had scouted
                        Yep, that's really fair, well done Dex...

Were you in SAF in a cap, drinking at half time? don't know why,but when i saw this bloke i just thought "that's dex".

Comment

Working...
                        X