Who cuts the mustard.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who cuts the mustard.....

Having watched today's inept, shambolic performance it is blatantly obvious that we are not going up with the current side/squad. Below I have listed the players into 3 groups, 1. Promotion Pushers. 2. Average at Best and 3. Out of their depth.
    Starting with the positives.

Promotion Pushers.
    Routledge
    Cerny
    Gorkss
    Tarrabt
    Vine

Average
    Stewart
    Liegetwood
    Hall
    Mahon
    Buzacky
    Balanta
    Rowlands

Totally out of their depth
    Borrowdale
    Ramage
    Helguson
    Pellicori
    Faurlin
    Magilton.

Borrowdale has no concept of defending. Terrible positional sense and very poor with the ball.
    Ramage. Terrible terrible player, one of the worst to wear a hooped shirt.
    Helgusoon. Unfit. Disinterested lazy slow and cannot finish.
    Pellicori. Immobile. Slow. ok in the air. Slow.
    Faurlin. Poor kid is hugely out of his depth. Positionally he was nowhere, passing was generally poor, slow and immobile again.

Magilton was apalling today. To pick 2 lumbering slow immobile forwards with Vine and Buzz on the bench was criminal. And then to kepp HH on the pitch when he blatantly was not at the races. Tarrabt looked dangerous at times. He obviously doesn't know his best team or best formation. Horrendous. Half time team talk must have been great considering we were ok in the 1st half and then terrible in the 2nd.

Very poor. Relegation is a possibility. Look at who we have played so far!!!! Wake up before its too late Gianni.
    :drunk:

i think faurlin did ok, but ur right wen i think about it now, his positioning was bad... promising player but i wouldnt start him over rowly

Comment

But Rowly is still 2-3 weeks away
      God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

oh yeah i know mate. soz was just making a point that i wouldnt start the kid over rowly in general. buzz and rowly for me all day long

Comment

Early days for Faurlin and Pellicori.

Think Faurlin should have started his first game against AccyStan this Tuesday, not at Bristol. Thought he looked hit ans miss today, but WAY more committed than Parejo ever was.

Pellicori suffered from having HH alongside him. Too similar. Like watching a double act with two straight men.
          We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

you are very harsh on Faurlin Ramage and Borrowdale, i think Faurlin had a good game, passing was accurate and played fairly well, (considering it is his first game in English football), Ramage has improved vastly and he is now a good defender, but not so great going forward, and Borrowdale wasn't the worst player on the pitch today, It was the lack of finishing and positioning and of course team selection that cost us the game.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr-buzsaky View Post
              you are very harsh on Faurlin Ramage and Borrowdale, i think Faurlin had a good game, passing was accurate and played fairly well, (considering it is his first game in English football), Ramage has improved vastly and he is now a good defender, but not so great going forward, and Borrowdale wasn't the worst player on the pitch today, It was the lack of finishing and positioning and of course team selection that cost us the game.
              2nd

Comment

It's more or less the same squad as last year they weren't good enough last year as much as people tired to spin it we aint a very good team another game without a striker scoring how can you defend this?

Comment

i just wish borrowdale would overlap a bit more, trouble is he doesnt really have the pace to get back neither him or ramage do and that is a big problem in modern day football

Comment

Think the kid is a good player though, but agree he has been thrown in at the deep end, Maybe he wouldn't have been had Rowly been fit.
                    Agree about AP + HH
                    God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Ahh, what was he like at his first game? what was it? these foreigners often take time to do well in England, e.g. Ronaldo (even though im not comparing him to Faurlin)

Comment

yeah i think he will come good, definately promising signs... some of his passing was class

Comment

How many times was the ball played inside of Borrowdale and the guy was clean through? I can think of twice in 1st half and Cerny saved well. At least twice in the 2nd half.

Poor old Ramage cannot even kick the ball. He seems a real likeable character but he is just not good enough.

i came in and saw some of the West Brom game, there squad is different class to ours, If we'd played them today I think we'd have been beaten 4-0.

If we really want promotion we need some big changes and soon. I noticed the players arguing today, they really looked at 6's and 7's all game. No shape, no pattern of play. Headless chickens.

Might be hasty on Faurlin, but I will be amazed if he is any better than average.
                          :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by scarface View Post
                            It's more or less the same squad as last year they weren't good enough last year as much as people tired to spin it we aint a very good team another game without a striker scoring how can you defend this?
                            But last year it was the managers fault :surrender: .. and this year we were told with vine and buzz back and Taarbat all season we were better:tired:

Comment

yeah

yeah in fairness to magilton he has always been useless so what can we expect,he cant buy players so why did we buy this argentinian that he had scouted

Comment

Working...
                              X