Not given a chance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not given a chance

SSN interview. Bryan Robson, Denis Irwin and Peter Schmeichel saying Hughes not given a chance this season.

Just beggars belief, doesn't it?

See all the ex-united lot stick together.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
      SSN interview. Bryan Robson, Denis Irwin and Peter Schmeichel saying Hughes not given a chance this season.

We are supposed to take notice of perhaps the worst manager in the history of the game, Bryan Robson??? Do me a farking favour!

Comment

Poor Hughes, we should of all of suffered further and waited for a win

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post

Considering their combined managerial ability, its hardly surprising to hear such nonsense from them. I think if they looked at his tenure at QPR logically and without prejudice, they would accept that he Hughes made a rod for his own back with poor excuses and bold statements that amounted to very little. The results do not lie.

Comment

these football pundits are just better paid, sharper suited versions of the kind of people that used to hang around on picket lines in the seventies. they never think anyone should be sacked, period. when has one of these clowns ever ONCE said x deserved to be sacked, even that muppet at Blackburn, Kean.

Comment

Under the Nazis,Saddam , Pol Pot the Taliban,he would of been shot.Think we was rather tolerant .
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

All his bum chums backing him, i bet if you asked them how many points we made away from home they wouldnt have a farking clue.

Comment

Robson, Reid et al on the managerial merry go round, both paid millions in compensation for being fooking useless. Hughes has joined the old boys club and us, the mug football fan pays for it
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                    See all the ex-united lot stick together.
                    Nutshell....The bloke has relegated us imo
                    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

To think, only a few years ago he was being heralded as a future Manchester United manager. Vastly overrated - mostly by himself - Hughes has proved the old adage form is temporary class is permanent. A good run with Wales and Blackburn cannot hide that when it came to the latter, he was sorely lacking. A man who was aggressive and determined on the pitch was lacklustre and pusillanimous as a manager. Quite the paradox.

Comment

Robbie Savage seems to think that the new signings are to blame, because they aren't like a typical Mark Hughes team (committed passionate blah blah).

One has to ask who signed these players so incompatible with the Mark Hughes system?

Comment

Fernandes signed most of the players. Hughes had input but ultimately Fernandes brokered the deals. Julio Cesar was 'given' to Hughes.

Comment

Working...
                          X