Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpankwiR View Post
    Sleep is for wimps.
    Its a weekend away with the new Mrs, hotel isnt for sleep ;)

Comment

Originally posted by essex View Post
      Its a weekend away with the new Mrs, hotel isnt for sleep ;)
      Well at least someone associated with QPR should score this weekend. Lets hope the reds don't spoil the weekend on or off the pitch!

Comment

Well at least someone associated with QPR should score this weekend. Lets hope the reds don't spoil the weekend on or off the pitch!
        I'm expecting us to get thumped 4 or 5 nill. But never been to OT, plus got ringside tickets for boxing after so dont think the r's can let me down

Comment

Originally posted by essex View Post
          I'm expecting us to get thumped 4 or 5 nill. But never been to OT, plus got ringside tickets for boxing after so dont think the r's can let me down
          Promised the missus a romantic weekend away but neglected to mention the football and boxing? If so, well played sir, well played!

Comment

Promised the missus a romantic weekend away but neglected to mention the football and boxing? If so, well played sir, well played!
            Essex you're my hero.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Would be ironic if she neglected to mention it was the wrong week, too.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                I did play it very well, told her i would take her up to manchester to see her sisters. Didnt have an serious plans to do it, but someoen here offered me a couple of tickets, then suggested we make a weekend of it. Didnt know the boxing was on until i tried to book a hotel, then my agent go me a couple of boxing tickets for signing a contract extension.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                  If it is, it wont only be Hatton getting smashed in the ring

Comment

Im up for Man Utd tomorrow now!!

Comment

Working...
                    X