• Show
Clear All

• Gaz live on london call-in!

Hmmm

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/21...in-498077.aspx
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Just read the write-up. Says they Park will be on ahead of his return to Old Trafford. Thought he was injured.

Comment

I've given up trying to work out what the hell is going on, but the thought of Gaz being around, does make you wonder. (yeh, I know its a long shot, & yes I guess he does not have the expereince to get us out of this mess; but he has passion for our club & I feel he could motivate some of our players).
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

If we appoint wild thing i will take it as a sign we have given up, don't think its anything to do with that, more to do with trying to find someone who they think is popular among the fans.For me personally i think i'll give it a miss nothing positive coming out of the club right now, and i can't get all happy clappy about a past servant

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          If we appoint wild thing i will take it as a sign we have given up, don't think its anything to do with that, more to do with trying to find someone who they think is popular among the fans.For me personally i think i'll give it a miss nothing positive coming out of the club right now, and i can't get all happy clappy about a past servant
          Hate to admit it Dave, but I agree with you.
          It is a sad state of affairs when I would get excited about Gaz trying to save us from prem relegation.
          I guess just so desprate to see someone at our club who actually gives a crap..
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

What is with everyone?

Richard Langley was on it last week - That means nothing!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
              Hate to admit it Dave, but I agree with you.
              It is a sad state of affairs when I would get excited about Gaz trying to save us from prem relegation.
              I guess just so desprate to see someone at our club who actually gives a crap..
              Weren't having a dig mate just feel so p-off at the moment, normally got loads of time for Gaz but i'm more interested in the here and now at the moment than looking back, Agree with you about having someone who gives a ****

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                Weren't having a dig mate just feel so p-off at the moment, normally got loads of time for Gaz but i'm more interested in the here and now at the moment than looking back, Agree with you about having someone who gives a ****
                Didn't think you was having a dig, for once I was being sincere :sorry:
                I feel that deluded that I would be happy with anyone being appointed with the only condition being, that they actually gave a damn about our club...
                Work Best When Open...
                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                  Didn't think you was having a dig, for once I was being sincere :sorry:
                  I feel that deluded that I would be happy with anyone being appointed with the only condition being, that they actually gave a damn about our club...
                  yeah know what you mean

Comment

Working...
                  X