Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who"s Right

All the Fans say sack Hughes Asap.

All the Pundits / Managers / Ex Players say stick with him he"s a good manger and will turn it around.

Are they correct do they know the game better than us fans ???????

Maybe the players are at most fault , Maybe Mackie / Hill / Derry could do better at least they would try to win for Hughes.

He has 2 games in my opinion to turn it around from TF otherwise he is history / Beard watched training today they are all over him.

IF CERTAIN PLAYERS ARE TAKING THE PHISS / TRANSFER LIST THEM........AND DROP THEM

i would rather go down fighting than like we are at the moment its a joke.

You Rsssssss

The problem is, he is not really a fans' manager, so I cannot see how that is ever going to work. The fans of Manchester City and Fulham do not seem too upset that he left.

Rangers' managers tend to have a personality (be it good or bad), this is something completely lacking in Mark Hughes.

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
      The problem is, he is not really a fans' manager, so I cannot see how that is ever going to work. The fans of Manchester City and Fulham do not seem too upset that he left.

Rangers' managers tend to have a personality (be it good or bad), this is something completely lacking in Mark Hughes.
      He can hardly come out with a big smile and doing cart wheels otherwise he will get accused of not beind bothered about the situation we are in,He cant really win at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
        He can hardly come out with a big smile and doing cart wheels otherwise he will get accused of not beind bothered about the situation we are in,He cant really win at the moment.
        A personality is not that. You can have a personality without coming out and doing cartwheels. For example Reknapp's remark about the lady at Loftus Road being his wife because she did not want him around the house any more. Couldn't see Hughes saying anything like that.

Comment

God knows who's right....i would be delighted to keep him if we start winning games, and finish outside of the relegation zone.I know that wouldn't be an improvement on last season but i think we all over estimated how well our team would do.The players do need to take 80% of the blame imo, because they are all seasoned pros, and are making schoolboy errors game after game, or they just aren't trying, Hughes for his part didn't name enough strikers, and basically the buck always stops with the manager.The pundits can say all they like about keeping him but something has to change

Comment

Rafa wouldnt of said it either well not without a slight lisp and super accent.
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Individually, the players MH has brought have a high quality reputation. But he can't seem to get them to gel as a team. Same happened at Man City when he spent about £120 million, great players, but couldn't get them to play for each other as a team. I think at Fulham and Blackburn he was lucky to find the balance, but he seems lost and clueless atm.

MH didn't have an explanation as to why we were so bad last game v Soton, so how can he fix something when he doesn't appear to know what the cause is? It smacks of experimenting and gambling next game if he can't put his finger on whats wrong, which to me means its too late and change is needed. But TF is looking at a small fortune to pay off the contract not only for MH, but all his coaches too, so it's no wonder he hasn't changed it yet.

Comment

Going to be an interesting 2 weeks anyway whatever way it goes.

Comment

At Fulham he was only there for the season, and he managed to keep them up (the same as here). Who knows what would have happened if he had stayed the next season. He wanted to buy a lot of players and could possibly have had the same result as here. They were lucky (or smart) on being not ambitious enough for him.

Comment

Its a good question general. I don't know how much of it is the players/ managers union sticking together or maybe fans are too trigger happy. Either way its surely going to come to a head v soon - ie Hughes is going to have to pull off a remarkable result (cough - getting a point would be a start) to kick start our season or it will surely be all over v soon.

Comment

Working...
                    X