Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
    Slightly obvious...

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeow!!!!!!!!.................... .................
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Of course, before these 21 games, which we're all now wringing our hands over, we had 7 games unbeaten, making the stats over the last 28 games:

Won 6 Drew 14 Lost 8 Goals For 26 Against 27 Points 32

And I only give the above as a fact, not to disagree with the original poster, but its rather like when lazy journos say "X team hasnt won away for 5 months" carefully ignoring that the close season accounted for three months!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fawny View Post
        Of course, before these 21 games, which we're all now wringing our hands over, we had 7 games unbeaten, making the stats over the last 28 games:

Won 6 Drew 14 Lost 8 Goals For 26 Against 27 Points 32

And I only give the above as a fact, not to disagree with the original poster, but its rather like when lazy journos say "X team hasnt won away for 5 months" carefully ignoring that the close season accounted for three months!!
        Off course because we should take into consideration our stats before the rot really started to set in to skew them in a positive manner.

Comment

Read what I said W12, I gave the info as info, nothing more nothing less.

Just funny that someone said that "you can spin it whatever way you want" when thats exactly what THEY were doing.

Hey-ho

Comment

Fawny, you're right, I just went back 20 games and before that we had a purple patch.
            BUT over the last half season's worth or games we have been crap, no ifs, buts or what ifs and can you really see us making any improvement?
            At the moment, the facts are that we are a poor team who deserve to be where we are, just above the bottom and moving towards it.
            Bottom line, we're a **** poor team , doesnt matter how many good players we have.
            Last edited by Kevster269; 23-08-2009, 05:12 PM.
            2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Kevster I share all your concerns, its just that I've seen these sort of stats trotted out many times, you know, we've only won 1 game in 10, which may be true, but then you see we won 4 on the trot just before that.....
              The 75-76 team went something like 12 away games without a win in the middle of that season, but then won 6 of the last 8 away. I guess it depends where you start counting?
              You are correct in that we do need to mould our players into a team, I don't think Magilton knows what his preferred first eleven is, and that needs to be sorted pdq so that we can move forward.

Comment

Working...
              X