• Show
Clear All

• No Koreans

What a shallow world we live in.

?

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
      ?
      We bought a player from Manchester United who is called Ji Sung Park. When he joined we experienced an influx of Korean fans, several of whom posted on this board. Indeed, a special Korean/WATRB board was set up for fans to share their passion for the Rs. Since Park has been injured no sight nor sound has there been on this board of the Ks.

Today, being a little difficult for us to digest, prompted me to question the true fanship of our new supporters.

Comment

Many we're Man Utd fans and changed to QPR when Park joined, they don't seem to be that bothered with us now.

Comment

At least we are not getting all them ridiculous videos of Korean singers posted on here every thirty seconds . If/when park returns so will they . I actually don't like what our club is turning into

Comment

What about the Koreans that go to the games?

Comment

Asians do football fan stuff a bit different from us Europeans. We just have to face that. No korean fan want to cheer on a loosing team with no koreans in the team - thats just a fact it seems.

Comment

Even Bonj seems to have done a runner.

Comment

ive no qualms with overseas fans.....i debate the longterm loyalty though...which is way i dont take interest in them to be fair!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                    ive no qualms with overseas fans.....i debate the longterm loyalty though...which is way i dont take interest in them to be fair!
                    Yeah, I've only supported QPR for about 18 years, liable to jump ship at any moment
                    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                      Yeah, I've only supported QPR for about 18 years, liable to jump ship at any moment
                      bloody fairweather fan...

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                        We bought a player from Manchester United who is called Ji Sung Park. When he joined we experienced an influx of Korean fans, several of whom posted on this board. Indeed, a special Korean/WATRB board was set up for fans to share their passion for the Rs. Since Park has been injured no sight nor sound has there been on this board of the Ks.

Today, being a little difficult for us to digest, prompted me to question the true fanship of our new supporters.
                        They openly acknowledge they support Park, not whatever club he's at... he's a sporting god in their parts... a cross between David Beckham, Elvis and Michael Caine in Escape to Victory.

So not really a surprise they have little interest when they know he isn't playing.

Comment

British born filipino here. I've noticed that over the years but then again I've not let that deter me for the last 25 years. QPR in my blood, Blue Square or Premier League.
                          Mahal kita QPR

Follow me on Twitter: Filiranger

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                            your'e not overseas........your an alien from planet plutonium!
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I hope you don't consider me one of them. I am from Kuwait but have been QPR fans since 1987 :pleasantsuprise:
                              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                              X