Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
positives from today
Collapse
X
-
-
my chicken karachi and sag aloo are blidingly good this fine eve!you know nothing john snow!!!!Comment
-
-
Comment
-
its ok hes not out dancing tonite,grab a granny is next Fri at AshwellsChelmsford City the home of RadioComment
-
Comment
-
litter patrol Mcds,they said if i work hard i will get my 2nd star o my badge in the new year.I hope so .Chelmsford City the home of RadioComment
-
-
Comment
-
-
Comment
-
A positive was the saints support, very vocal and reminded me of away followings from days gone by.
They weren't annoying and even before they went 0-1 up they were behind NA.
Best away support I've seen at ours for some time.Comment

, i sit in ER and i think one of the floodlights above me went off at some stage during the game. I couldnt see the floodlights but I'm sure the light changed. I reckon it was the one above R block.
Comment