No light at the end of the tunnel.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No light at the end of the tunnel.

Todays game sums it all up. Under Hughes there is no light at the end of the tunnel. To watch our superstars destroyed the way they did against a team just promoted and without any prima donnas in their team is shamefull. Forget about stability Mr.Fernandes. We are going down and the players are not putting a fight. Of course, they do not give a damn if we do get relegated because if its not QPR, will be someone else who pay them.
    Hughes has made huge mistakes. Getting rid of the soul of the team and bought 12 new 'quality' players instead. Things do not work that easily and he should know better. Now the damage has been done. Put in the players left did realy care about the club. DJ Campbell, Derry, Hill, Mackie and maybe some of the youngsters as well. We may go down just the same.....but at least we go down fighting.

well that might be true but some of the players we bought are top quality players and we should be able to mix them in with our "old" players. But we do need a man with a plan and passion on the bench......havent seen anything from hughes tactic wise.....every team reads us like an open book while we do not seem to have a clue. Maybe one half at Tottenham but hey Tottenham are crap under AVB anyway and even Wigan beat them at WHL. MH OUT NOW!!!

Comment

derry came on and he looked as on top of his brief as John Prescott. whether you like it or not the old championship squad has been dismantled. we have moved on. the problem is it is not clear where we have moved to.

Comment

There is a light.........trouble is its the championship express ....next stop Loftus Road

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          There is a light.........trouble is its the championship express ....next stop Loftus Road
          Is that really a bad thing? I've had it with these overpaid mercenaries who don't give a flying **** about my Team (and I include Hughes and his Staff in that). I'd much rather accept our fate, because it's going to happen regardless of whether Hughes stays or goes given the attitude of a majority of the players, and we prepare for life after this season - which is shocking as it's only mid November.

If they get shot of Hughes, I'd hate to see another 'payday' Manager (Harry, Sven....) coming in. Invest in a young, hungry Manager and a young, hungry team and just go for it. I'd rather go down all guns blazing than die the current death by a thousand cuts.

Right, off to get Bollix'd.......

Comment

Working...
          X