Shaun Derry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaun Derry

On Talksport in about 5/6 mins......might not be that good,... listening to the ****s doing the show Goldstein & Cundy

I've listened to Derry a bunch of times on the radio. Always a good listen. Gutted to have missed this. What did he have to say?

Comment

He's still on now
      22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Has said MH does keep himself to himself but he can be approached....questions on now

Comment

Derry's talked a lot about his situation within the squad and the game at Citeh last season. Players knew they were safe at 2-1 and he believes that if the players hadn't of known the Stoke score then QPR would not have lost!

Just started fans q & a session
          22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Just said that Hughes has the backing of the complete board and Hughes will stay regardless of the result against Southampton

Comment

Listening to him now. Love how every time he's on the radio he manages to get a good-hearted dig in against Jamie Mackie.

All the Palace fans want him back in January. Would be a mistake for us to get rid of him. He's a rock-hard pro and if Diakite gets injured he's our best bet at CDM. Plus: if he retires we should keep him as an assistant manager. He's a canny chap.

Comment

Perhaps the Club should think about giving some administrative position now.

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
                  Just said that Hughes has the backing of the complete board and Hughes will stay regardless of the result against Southampton
                  oh

Comment

I know we have Granero, Diakite Faurlin, and as Dezza said he can't do what Adel does but then what he brings to the game Adel can't do, i think we should get him involved, he battles away for his life, and never tries anything too complicated

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
                      I doubt Shaun would know what the board have planned.
                      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        I know we have Granero, Diakite Faurlin, and as Dezza said he can't do what Adel does but then what he brings to the game Adel can't do, i think we should get him involved, he battles away for his life, and never tries anything too complicated
                        Agreed, let him play a part in the midfield against Soton.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Working...
                        X