if we go down, i can handle it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if we go down, i can handle it

what worries me is the debts mounting up!
    we'll lose the biggest ever tv deal, which starts next season ( £75m per club) !!
    rumour i hear is we are losing £5m a month as it is..that's crazy, i don't know who's underwriting it all and what guarantees there are but thats what worries me....
    i mean it's not like the team seem bothered, just a handful are giving it a go....recent comments from zamora amaze me for starters
    but hey, let's not moan..i might upset a newby or a new korean fan ( in arsenal coat) or something!

prem lge? there is no "crack"...it's flat and lifeless and too many sunday games.

the germans are telling us to cut our costs before they loan us anymore cash
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

It would be just like QPR to miss out on the biggest TV deal in history! , got a feeling QPR are gonna need their loyal supporters over the next couple of years more than ever

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
        what worries me is the debts mounting up!
        we'll lose the biggest ever tv deal, which starts next season ( £75m per club) !!
        rumour i hear is we are losing £5m a month as it is..that's crazy, i don't know who's underwriting it all and what guarantees there are but thats what worries me....
        i mean it's not like the team seem bothered, just a handful are giving it a go....recent comments from zamora amaze me for starters
        but hey, let's not moan..i might upset a newby or a new korean fan ( in arsenal coat) or something!

prem lge? there is no "crack"...it's flat and lifeless and too many sunday games.
        Agree with this, especially the flat lifeless bit. No chance of winning it, get comfortable in mid-table and coast to another season or get battered every week waiting for a more level playing field in the Championship.

Comment

Isn't the ultimate aim to play at the highest level against the best teams?

Or would people prefer to play in a lower division, and if we win the league, politely decline the promotion? How many other clubs have ever declined promotion to the EPL, and how many would decline?
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

What if your highest level is 18th in the EPL?

Comment

This is my worry, the future of club. Course i dont want us to go down but if we put up a real fight and couldnt avoid the drop due to the **** poor start i could deal with that. But as modfather says the rising debt and huge wages of not too bothered footballers the club has is what worries me.

Comment

I couldn't handle it again......I'd have to go and follow Spurs!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  I couldn't handle it again......I'd have to go and follow Spurs!!!!!
                  I would sooner peel the white bits of my eyes with a potato peeler & then spray them with vinegar from a water pistol!
                  Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                  Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

From. A poster with 11.000 posts I hope ur joking if not bye bye. Spuds lofl joking I hope.

Comment

look i've given QPR a fair go... as you say 11,000 posts...........but theres only so much a chap can take!!!!!!!!

Comment

most of us are guilty of thinking we could take the premier by storm by chucking gazzilions at it....we are left with over paid uncommited mercenaries bleeding the club dry who will be off quicker than an east acton girls knickers behind the wishing well!
                        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

god who did we sing well never play u again too 2 seasons ago?
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                            most of us are guilty of thinking we could take the premier by storm by chucking gazzilions at it....we are left with over paid uncommited mercenaries bleeding the club dry who will be off quicker than an east acton girls knickers behind the wishing well!

very good i like it lol!!!

Comment

davie behind that gaff has seen more action than the italian sas!
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X