Can't help thinking....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't help thinking....

For all his faults, a fired up Joey Barton as captain in a midfield trio with Faurlin and Granero would do us the power of good right now.

Tin hat at the ready...
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Agree. We lack winning mentality. Too many players not overly bothered.
    :drunk:

Comment

Yes he would, if he was indeed fired up, trouble is

1) He'd not be fit to play because of his own actions.
      2) Would he be fired up or would he be moaning? Would he be sticking the boot into other players like Adel for example? As soon as Warnock left Barton slated him publicy, saying he had no clue and praised Hughes saying finally a man with a plan and tactics. Now he's slating Hughes. He slated Newcastle, now he loves them. Bit of a fairweather bloke if you ask me.
      3) He's actually come out and called us a tinpot club, and said he only came for the money.
      4) We lost nearly as many games with Joey Barton in the team.

Bearing all that in mind, I'd say he'd maybe help the disintegration of the dressing room. If Sparky does end up going, what manager is going to want such a poisonous character? They'd quite possibly want rid of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
        Yes he would, trouble is

1) He'd not be fit to play because of his own actions.
        2) Would he be fired up? Or would he be sticking the boot into other players like Adel for example? As soon as Warnock left Barton slated him publicy, saying he had no clue and praised Hughes saying finally a man with a plan and tactics.
        3) He's actually come out and called us a tinpot club, and said he only came for the money.
        4) We lost nearly as many games with Joey Barton in the team.

Bearing all that in mind, I'd say he'd maybe help the disintegration of the dressing room. If Sparky does end up going, what manager is going to want such a poisonous character? They'd quite possibly want rid of him.
        5) He is rubbish.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          5) He is rubbish.
          I disagree, think if his head was screwed on he'd be a good addition to the team on the left. Give us some much needed balance. Trouble is, his head isn't screwed on.

Comment

Working...
          X