Drove past LR today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drove past LR today

Saw 8 big transit vans outside the main entrance.

Clearly something going on, also saw quite a few Korean fans around the shop.

Not sure what the van's were about but clearly allot going on because we never used to get any action outside on a non match day.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

brother ted and the norfault stormtroopers left early incognito....matty had his own transit as he was on the light n mild n kebabs last night!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
      brother ted and the norfault stormtroopers left early incognito....matty had his own transit as he was on the light n mild n kebabs last night!
      I did strangly think about ted and the Northolt massive, wondering if it was like help the community and they allowed them all a free stadium tour, sorry ted I do think your a top bloke but just thought along those line if I am being honest. Sorry about being vague but might of been to do with tv

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

Not sure what the van's were about but clearly allot going on because we never used to get any action outside on a non match day.
        Do you think we're smuggling Koreans in to the country?
        Your drive past?..... were you leaning out the window with an AK47...hoping to catch a glimpse of Sparky?!!!!

Comment

Tony wanted some new van shoes,the work experence yoof miss heard and ordered 8 vans instead
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
            Tony wanted some new van shoes,the work experence yoof miss heard and ordered 8 vans instead

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
              Do you think we're smuggling Koreans in to the country?
              Your drive past?..... were you leaning out the window with an AK47...hoping to catch a glimpse of Sparky?!!!!
              had a bad day but seeing loftus rd made me feel better.

Went to fu cking car giant and broke down, I wanted 5000 for my clk merc but the bloke said for non starters he'd take it off my hands for 500 quid. They make the staff at my sainsburys look like brain surgeons

Comment

I won't lie I have now opened a bottle of red and cooked a whole sea bream.

They really ****ed me off and I know I shouldn't overreact as they're car dealers but after wasting my time I spend 2 hours stuck it traffic

Comment

Christ won't p*ss you off in a hurry............you're liable to knock me up roast!!!

Comment

I won't lie I have now opened a bottle of red and cooked a whole sea bream.

They really ****ed me off and I know I shouldn't overreact as they're car dealers but after wasting my time I spend 2 hours stuck it traffic
                    Don't start fibbing about food you know what happened the last time don't you!
                    "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                    London Pride is a flower that's free.
                    London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                    And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Lone I am serious this time, agree I did pull a bullsh it but I have been doing allot of cooking since single and it's basically simple jamie oliver dishes. Agree back in the day I graved attention but me and u lone are old school and have grown up

Comment

Enjoy your din dins and the growing up,it'll never catch on,not least with me.
                        "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                        London Pride is a flower that's free.
                        London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                        And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

David I am a decent bloke that you would enjoy a pint with. Played at a very high level and my knowledge on QPR from the 90's is pretty impressive. I just don't like it when some bloke tries to rob me. I work hard and earn good money but plenty of effort is involved. He showed me no respect hence the **** poor offer and I reacted. Again you wouldn't think I was a nasty piece of work but I defend my corner when required

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                            Enjoy your din dins and the growing up,it'll never catch on,not least with me.
                            :pleasantsuprise: good boy!

Comment

Did you see my mate who I talked about in the other thread, he was at the Club Shop reluctantly picking up QPR jerseys for me, he's 19, might have had Man U gear on, probably looked very confused because he had never been at a proper club before, I'm sure he smelled of alcohol since he rode the train down for a Soungarden concert, he has a Canadian accent and says eh an awful lot?
                              @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                              X