Why always us??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why always us??

A familiar occurrence repeating itself I fear... 1996 a wealthy businessman takes over our beloved club.. He is one of us, well liked among the supporters and deemed to be our saviour! He gives a bucket load of cash to an ex man utd star and then his new charge a certain Mr housten who also wastes bucket loads of cash on a quick fix re; sheron,morrow... All the signings are shocking and we become financially crippled.. Oh what a joyous post for a Friday!! Only at the Rangers do we make a sow's ear from a silk purse..

What a pointless post!

Comment

Originally posted by onlyonekevingallen View Post
      What a pointless post!
      more pointless than your first post?
      "Hi

Does any one know best email address to get hold of Tony Fernandes on?

Cheers"

:-)

Comment

Was after the address to see if Tony could arrange for a sick kid to meet the players!

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
          more pointless than your first post?
          "Hi

Does any one know best email address to get hold of Tony Fernandes on?

Cheers"

:-)

As for the first post. I adore Fernandes but I do understand the concerns of fans over money, just don't expect a great reply from people
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by onlyonekevingallen View Post
            Was after the address to see if Tony could arrange for a sick kid to meet the players!
            As much as I think the sentiment is lovely, and I hope whoever this was got to meet TF and the Players - I really do!!

However, you asked a 'Football Forum' for a very busy/High Powered mans personal email addy.

1. He has a P.A that answers his emails, its unlikely he writes them
            2. QPR - Maybe contact them? No?

So yes your post was silly, and to be honest I thought it was a joke (Your first post that was, I found it quite amusing)

Comment

You do know onlyonekevingallen, is in fact Harry Redknapp don't you?!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                You do know onlyonekevingallen, is in fact Harry Redknapp don't you?!

Comment

Quite relevant I think !!!!

Comment

how can u #### Sheron he scored 1 goal at least,well i think he did,ni on sure he did.great return for a couple of mill
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                    X