Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
The Beckford deal - Yes/No?
Collapse
X
-
No he isnt proven, but you gotta have faith he would do well!! Its not like were buying Leroy griffths!Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...Comment
-
A player is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for them. Leeds let Delph go in a deal that could be worth as much as £8m - a league 1 player. I think what needs to be decided by the board, is whether JB is worth the long term investment. I'd quite happily pay £5-6m for him even rising to £8-10m with add ons for reaching the prem etc, as I truly believe that this boy could get us up & do a job when we get there. What needs to be decided is whether the board can see this as a long term investment. The way I see it is pay the money now or we lose out forever. Worse case scenario - Man utd buy him off us for £25m in 3 years. Just an opinion,but I for one think he's worth the gamble.Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
can't argue with that

as for Beckford, I'd personally pay what ever they want, the guy is class, the guy scores for fun, whether it be Div 2 Div 1 or on the frigging moon the goals are the same size no matter what div your in & if the doubters took time out to check out the vids of his goals on youtube you would then change your mind about him, would i add Gorrks to the deal, NO CHANCE just offer what they want in CASH, as someone has already said he'
ll be worth a bundle in a couple of years time, he's only 25 so got the best years in front of him, put it this way, £6M to earn a minimum £40M it's a no brainer for me.Comment
-
-
Sorry,am I missing something? Why would a player of Gorkss quality want to play in league one? Not happening. Not even worth the debate. Forget it.Comment
Comment