No announcement yet.

Pop up when using WATRB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get redirected to random ad sites whenever I go onto any forum using my iPhone...........

Comment

I get the same message when I visit the site on occasions when using my favourates tab and also get theis message as the home page

IsleworthRanger, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
      If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
        I get redirected to random ad sites whenever I go onto any forum using my iPhone...........
        On this forum, the only time you get redirected is if you click on a link to view another site or page. No pop up adverts and we will never introduce this here. We all hate them!

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
        I get the same message when I visit the site on occasions when using my favourates tab and also get theis message as the home page

IsleworthRanger, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
        If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
        I've sent you a PM.

Comment

I get the same as isle,put the phone on one morning and thought what did I type last night they've banned me
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
            I get the same as isle,put the phone on one morning and thought what did I type last night they've banned me
            Sorry, try again and it should be okay now.

Features are still new and we're learning.

We will never ban anyone for no reason.

Comment

This is quite odd. I am confident that the site is clean. I have not experienced any popups. Most likely I feel is that affected computers are infected with some kind of malware.

Could those affected visit http://support.kaspersky.com/faq/?qid=208283363 and follow instructions relating to 'how to disinfect a compromised system'.

Id like to know what the results, especially if you cant browse to this website / you cant actually download the software / you cant run the software or it closes unexpectedly during the scan.

The particular type of malware I think is involved will get around most common anti virus and anti malware applications since they do not scan the relevant areas of the disk.

I will subscribe to this thread to provide faster responses to replies.

Comment

It is not a pop-up. It redirects you to another site (doesn't open a new window) to say you have won an i-pad and then you cannot get back to the site. It happened to me twice yesterday and maybe twice earlier today, but it seems to have stopped now.

Comment

Thanks, I did block the IP and hope if that's what it was, it's fixed.

If it happens again please let us know and we'll start sending them a bill for each each time it happens. We'll be able to give away more competition prizes.

Comment

Look, easy way to sort it, just bin your PC and get yourself a mac, i never have any of the troubles anyone's talking about.
                    Queens Park Rangers
                    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

If its a total redirect I strongly suspect that its nothing on this forum causing it. Anyone affected ran tdsskiller just yet?

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post

I been getting that too, although I just click on forum no probs
                        myu mine used to show whats new but now shows articles instead in case this helps you
                        Last edited by QPRDave; 06-11-2012, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          I been getting that too, although I just click on forum no probs
                          myu mine used to show whats new but now shows articles instead in case this helps you
                          I know mate, it's fixed now.

You'll find out in a few minutes what went wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                            I know mate, it's fixed now.

You'll find out in a few minutes what went wrong.
                            oh right thanks I'm a bit slow off the mark and only recognised something when isleworth said about that message appearing....I'll keep schtum !!

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                              Are you a hooligan then?
                              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

No ,just alcohol and drugs are very problematic.they help supporting rangers tho as I can't remember half of the **** I witness
                                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
                                X