No announcement yet.

The table doesnt Lie.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The worry for me is that all the 'work ethic' that warnock installed in our side after so many years of two-bob players.. we finally get some money to spend and its spent on a fair few reputation players.. who dont exactly wanna fight for the team.

last year we stayed up due to our championship players + cisse.

mackie, derry, taarabt, hill and even kenny all dragged us through the muck to safety.
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

I have seen enough glimpses of quality from us this season to remain positive. Sunday was a disappointment. I thought we would have taken all 3 points. The OP has a point about who we have played so far and 7 games have been against top half teams. Here are our next 10 games..

6 of our next 10 games are against bottom half teams. Most of the next games in November are huge opportunities for points and we need 6 to set us up for the rest of the games before January (which looks extremely tough).

I think Hughes has got till the 5pm on Saturday 1st December.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
        I have seen enough glimpses of quality from us this season to remain positive. Sunday was a disappointment. I thought we would have taken all 3 points. The OP has a point about who we have played so far and 7 games have been against top half teams. Here are our next 10 games..

6 of our next 10 games are against bottom half teams. Most of the next games in November are huge opportunities for points and we need 6 to set us up for the rest of the games before January (which looks extremely tough).

I think Hughes has got till the 5pm on Saturday 1st December.
        exactly this.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Any replacement will need December to review the squad ahead of January.

As for playing mainly top half teams we ve got a total of 1 point from Swansea, Norwich, west ham and reading.
          http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

We need that first win.
            Stand and Deliver!

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
              Any replacement will need December to review the squad ahead of January.

As for playing mainly top half teams we ve got a total of 1 point from Swansea, Norwich, west ham and reading.
              2 you mean?

Comment

we have played a lot of good teams because we are already a long way into the season.....and still have no win.

He will be gone by XMAS, I have no doubt, but will it be too late?
                twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

This table is lying to all of us, and we will have the last laugh... just watch!

Comment

Sorry, 2.

Agree, Xmas too late. If not by end of this Month no point dong it.
                    http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Working...
                    X