Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

that yoork ****e ***** dazzer gough again............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that yoork ****e ***** dazzer gough again............

mugging us off non stop on talk****e.......swear that fat fox trotting moon beamed faced *****s gonna get served up if i ever see him about!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

i quite like him.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

knew you were a closet ballroom dancer leighsie.....short and nimble on your plates!......in a russel grant sort of way!

Comment

hes entertainment

Comment

he;s a fat nothern james hunt of s bloke...played that nancy boys game as well!

Comment

played for the best county in the world too though at the hallowed ground

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
              mugging us off non stop on talk****e.......swear that fat fox trotting moon beamed faced *****s gonna get served up if i ever see him about!!!
              didn't hear what he said, but at this moment in time i think he might have a good case
              Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

only time i enjoy it was 20/20 nights tehre and the hooters girls.....the game itself is like watching paint dry!

Comment

Used to like Goughie when he was a player, I looked at him as an England hero along the lines of Botham, but ever since he joined talkb*llox (nothing to do with slaggin us off) he has come across as thick as ****.
                  He rattles on with his side of the argument like a blind drunk man stumbling around on cobbles.
                  I think it speaks volumes that unlike Botham and other great-ex players he isn't used as a pundit for the cricket. Thick know nothing fool, who's a fan of Man Utd, & Baaarrnnnssssly....says it all

Comment

hes a spud and 5-0 not manc fan

Comment

He's always banging on about utd........prob changes every couple of months anyway

Comment

The bloke is a clueless baffoon who struggles to make any sense whatsoever... it amazes me he has a job on a talk show.

What annoys me more about him than anything is when he makes statements that are ludicrously incorrect and treats them as fact..... In the build up to the show yesterday (in the last 5-10 mins of Hawksbee and Jacobs) he said we'd spent £100m and then started bleating about need to deliver after spending so much..... Says it all!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                          played for the best county in the world too though at the hallowed ground
                          I don't recall him playing for Kent CCC at the St Lawrence ground...

Comment

must be difficult trying to bowl off breakers around a caravan!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                              must be difficult trying to bowl off breakers around a caravan!

Comment

Working...
                              X