Gorkss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gorkss

Nice gesture not celebrating after the goal. Class.

Hardly. It's basically the norm now.

Class would have been ****ing missing.
    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

would rather he didn't find himself in the box looking to score a goal IMO

Comment

should never have sold him. was our best defender when we taught the championship a lesson. wish we still had him. better than them clowns ferdinand n onuha

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
          should never have sold him. was our best defender when we taught the championship a lesson. wish we still had him. better than them clowns ferdinand n onuha
          I was thinking the very same thing yesterday. Wonder why we ended up selling him? He's considerably better than Onouha and Ferdinand.
          "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Originally posted by ConorM1882 View Post
            I was thinking the very same thing yesterday. Wonder why we ended up selling him? He's considerably better than Onouha and Ferdinand.
            We had to sell him to finance the DJ campbell deal,flabio was so fffiinnnnn tight they would'nt give NW the funds,very short sighted but then again they wanted out !!

Comment

Bin nicer if he missed..........****!

Comment

after the Arsenal game ,the custard creams were slating Gorks on their forum
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                X