Fernandes tweet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
    Step up and do his job as chairman? You for real? Do you mean invest heavily in the team? Oh wait he's done that! Do you mean build new training ground? Oh wait, he's done that? Do you mean stand by his manager? Oh wait, he's done that! I actually hate out fans ATM. Hughes done nothing wrong today, yet still gets slaughtered.
    Plus all these ********e rumours about crisis meetings and redknapp getting interviewed, stop lying FFS!
    Spot on really.
    "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
      Step up and do his job as chairman? You for real? Do you mean invest heavily in the team? Oh wait he's done that! Do you mean build new training ground? Oh wait, he's done that? Do you mean stand by his manager? Oh wait, he's done that! I actually hate out fans ATM. Hughes done nothing wrong today, yet still gets slaughtered.
      Plus all these ********e rumours about crisis meetings and redknapp getting interviewed, stop lying FFS!
      yer thats the one i mean. Theres standing by a manager and then theres blind loyalty. Let me remind you in case this this has been overlooked..we are bottom of the league after 10 games. We have not won a game all season. We have not won an away game under Hughes. Hughes has won only 7 away games from his last 61 attempts. We look like the worst side in the league and look certs for bottom 3 at Xmas. We couldnt even beat Reading at home today who have mostly the same side they came up with from the Championship and also without a win. Hughes's players look mostly disinterested and non motivated. He is a dour dour man. He wears grey suits. He is Welsh.Tries to come over all hard but fails. One newspaper hack today described us "the worst team in premier league history when they dont have the ball" and i reckon we dont look all that with the ball.We look disorganized in defence, we cant defend set pieces and we are pretty crap at set pieces ourselves so i dont know what they are doing in training...FIFA13?Tony needs to step up and act before we are too far behind. Hughes is manager so buck stops with him
      Last edited by vblockranger; 04-11-2012, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
        "Players getting used to premier league "
        thats really poor from TF and shows his naivety. Going to have to step up and do his job as chairman or he is going to let us and the club down.
        unbelievable. We'd have been relegated last season without him. He's spent more money than I think we've ever spent. If he sacks hughes, he'll be accused of being trigger happy. He can't win.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
          unbelievable. We'd have been relegated last season without him. He's spent more money than I think we've ever spent. If he sacks hughes, he'll be accused of being trigger happy. He can't win.
          how would he be trigger happy ffs? Hughes would have been sacked now at any other club..he is turning us into a laughing stock. Fernandes made a mistake appointing Hughes...it happens . Hughes has failed.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
            how would he be trigger happy ffs? Hughes would have been sacked now at any other club..he is turning us into a laughing stock. Fernandes made a mistake appointing Hughes...it happens . Hughes has failed.
            2 sackings in less than a season

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
              2 sackings in less than a season
              Sometimes just have to bite the bullet and admit failure. The players need a new man because they certainly are not playing for Hughes.

Comment

Only one team has conceded more and only one team has scored less in the league so far this season. Someone tweet that to TF and tell him to bite the bullet.

Comment

"newspaper hack" a good source for opinions, a long time to May so much more time to complain what will be the said if there are changes and we dont win. stability is the key

Comment

Originally posted by CanadianR View Post
                    "newspaper hack" a good source for opinions, a long time to May so much more time to complain what will be the said if there are changes and we dont win. stability is the key

Michael Hann from the Guardian tweeted it and dont matter who it is as he is right. Stability is the key when you dont have someone as bad a manager as Hughes. Get Redknapp then "stabilize"

Comment

Stability is not necessarily the key. Winning football matches is, and unfortunately, Hughes isn't doing that.
                      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Conor - you say Highes did nothing wrong today....he is the manager and is responsible for motivation, tactics and getting the players in the right frame of mind to win games. There is a lot more to managment than picking the best starting 11.

We played the worst team in the League at home in what was a must win game, no matter how early and cliched that is.

If it was a one off fine, but it would look more like winning a football match would be a one off for MH.

He will get until Xmas and then he is gone.

TF will be in talks with Agents now.

We (mostly) really like TF - but his tweet yesterday was poor. It shows he either isn't a football man after all, or he is deseprate to try and fine some positives and ended up coming up with nonsense.

I have said for weeks I am not in the Hughes out camp, but I am very much heading that way - if we haven't turned it round by Xmas he must go as we simply can't do any worse with anyone else.
                        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                          If it was my money and football club i would have Hughes and his entourage in first thing in the morning and hand them all their P45's.

Sick to death of all the excuses.

**** off Hughes

Problem is you can't just hand hughes and his entire entourage p45s. he wd have to give them all massive pay offs. then give harry and his huge entourage huge contracts which many fans would also be demanding are ripped up six months down the line. oh, and fund the purchase of about 15 players which harry "bloated squad" redknapp would demand. These are big, big money decisions which will cost fernandes a fair chunk of the fortune he has spent his life building. he isn't going to take an emotional decision just because some fans are a bit browned off.

Comment

We would only have to give them massive pay offs if we have really screwed up with the contracts. Media nonsence that clubs have to pay up contracts now as most clubs protect themsleves carefully.

He "should" have been set targets and be perfomance managed. If the targets say he has to be out of the bottom 3 - then he has failed. Just like a sales job he can be sent on his way and a compromise agreement will be reached.

It will cost us something, of course, but again we should have been savvy when drawing up these cntracts and make sure we are protected as much as possible. The only way we wouldn't be is if we have messed up, or caved in to MH demands - if the latter, then it is our fault.
                            Last edited by silvercue; 05-11-2012, 12:17 PM.
                            twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Working...
                            X