No announcement yet.

Results not gone our way today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think todays results were good for us, if they don't motivate the team to a win then might as well give up

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
      i think the fans this season have been very patient, its now time for our players and manager to deliver! as for this boolox that some fans want us to lose tomorrow so hughes gets the sack, please give it a rest! no fan any where at any time wants their team to lose, i know a few on here back hughes which is good but dont be so daft and paraniod please!
      So if you were told lose tomorrow and Sparky's gone you would still want him to win??
      Think you and other anti-Hughes fans are the ones that are talkin boolox,. Patient????? 9 games? you're having a laugh Conn, whole new team it will take time.....

Comment

is the gap to much
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
          If that is the attitude of the whingers I just hope they leave their moaning and groaning till the final whistle. with our players low on confidence it will be hard enough playing against reading without having to play against some of our so-called "fans" as well. if we do go a goal down or miss a few easy chances we have to remain behind them.
          well said stainrod

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
            is the gap to much
            Not yet imo leighs

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
              is the gap to much
              very dear, next has some good stuff tho

Comment

u more a river Island man i thought

Comment

does it show that bad, i need a better disguise

Comment

its in ya swagger wagger

Comment

lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        So if you were told lose tomorrow and Sparky's gone you would still want him to win??
                        Think you and other anti-Hughes fans are the ones that are talkin boolox,. Patient????? 9 games? you're having a laugh Conn, whole new team it will take time.....
                        i can say honestly with my hand on my heart i would never ever want rangers to lose a game ever! your a good poster dave but we will have to agree to disagree on this one mate! oh ill be backing the r,s to the hilt tomorrow thats the real ones not the fakes!
                        LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by Fubar View Post
                          very dear, next has some good stuff tho
                          now that made me laugh!
                          LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                            i can say honestly with my hand on my heart i would never ever want rangers to lose a game ever! your a good poster dave but we will have to agree to disagree on this one mate! oh ill be backing the r,s to the hilt tomorrow thats the real ones not the fakes!
                            Ok I will take your word, maybe a bad poll idea I just want everyone positive and behind the team and thats all anyone wants. Don't get me wrong I don't want to go down, and maybe the time will come but not yet

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                              Ok I will take your word, maybe a bad poll idea I just want everyone positive and behind the team and thats all anyone wants. Don't get me wrong I don't want to go down, and maybe the time will come but not yet
                              love it when you talk dirty

Comment

rieger will give ya a score to go down dave pole or no pole

Comment

Working...
                                X