Shall we have another Cisse thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shall we have another Cisse thread?

I just hope our superman doesn't fall over his cape, allbeit it might help to keep our man on side.

Seriously worrying that many agree with our ted!
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

It's a team game, don't think he is going to singlehandedly save our season. But he certainly has the ability to score goals and play a part.

Comment

Out of interest WeAre....What would your team for Sunday against Reading be? Not having a pop just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
        Out of interest WeAre....What would your team for Sunday against Reading be? Not having a pop just curious.
        I'd go with
        cesar
        bosingwa, nelson, Hill and Troare

Park Granero Diakite Adel

Holliet
        Zamora

Comment

Have to watch Diakite Sun,Reading are physical and he hasnt been booked for a game.
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

hopefully he won't have to track back too often much prefer him when running with the ball and get forward, his attributes are not being defensive that's for sure.

Comment

hes like a charging Bull when he gets the ball.lol
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                I just hope our superman doesn't fall over his cape, allbeit it might help to keep our man on side.

Seriously worrying that many agree with our ted!
                If Cisse doesnt play, who will score goals?

So far this season Cisse has not had much service from his teammates when he has been on the pitch.

The last time he started alongside Zamora, Hughes had Park wasted on the left wing and the ineffective SWP on the right, which meant that neither Zamora or Cisse received much service to work on.

We all know that Cisse can score goals and has pace to worry defences, so yes, I think he should play against Reading.

Comment

Your talking about a fit cisse that was interested. Unfortunately this season he has been a complete luxury, constant offsides, I mean come on, how hard is it for a pro footballer to time at least some of his runs. Maybe because he know's he lost 2 yards of pace forces him to keep the lineman very busy

Comment

Infact i'll go as far to say that I back Mark Hughes decision regarding Cisse 100%, we can all point the finger at the manager but some players have to show some desire when coming off the bench. I am not a mackie fan but couldn't knock him when he came on. We are in a relegation battle and cisse is bad news this season

Comment

ffs i hope its not Zamora up front on his own again, never shoots and holds the ball up for no-one. About time he put a display in and scored a couple.

Comment

Zamora & Cisse up top together for me. Midfield of Hoilet Granero Diakite Tarbs.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                          Your talking about a fit cisse that was interested. Unfortunately this season he has been a complete luxury, constant offsides, I mean come on, how hard is it for a pro footballer to time at least some of his runs. Maybe because he know's he lost 2 yards of pace forces him to keep the lineman very busy
                          Perhaps he has lost a bit of interest seeing as how SWP has had about 6 times more game than him, even though he has contributed nothing more than running around.

Granted, Cisse has not been timing his runs and needlessly has been getting caught offside, however I would still rather rely on him to score goals than any other player in the squad.

Comment

Working...
                          X