we will win the next three games as long as

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we will win the next three games as long as

cisse starts its ridiculous keep leaving our goal maching on the subs bench he just has to be given full games as a confidence booster i want to see a settled team being selected week after week

this team must start zamora cisse and hoilett,we need to have some chance of scoring goals,or else we just wont win matches if we play cisse in the next three games I bet he scores in all three games
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Yes we need to play Cisse and a goal will be a massive lift to his confidence.

Comment

......neither SWP or Park plays. Clint not Anton replaces M'Bia. Cisse plays. And Hughes stops being such an ass.

Comment

Cisse needs to be explained the offsdie rule before he plays as I'm not sure he understands it

Comment

Cisse & Zamora up top with a midfield of (R to L) Hoilet Diakite Granero Tarbs is the side I'd like to see start vs Reading.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

The other team dosnt turn up . sorry couldnt resist
            One for all.... and all for one

Comment

if we win our next 3 games i will wash factos windows,in a monkey suit
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

...pigs fly.
                'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
                X