Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
    West Ham pre all seater when they took the Loft....nutters
    I try to forget that game as i got a wack in the back and thought it was a spam lad so i turned round and cracked him one only to realise it was a copper,hence i got dragged across the floor by 4 of his collegues

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
      thats just daft matty....his grandfather hamish macmarley helped build the jamacian parliament building in kingston bedding many dusky local beauties before returning to ayrshire....tis a fact!
      nice work ...if u can get it

Comment

can now if your names jaroleswoski
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Back in the late 70`s Chelsea muppets tried to take the Loft it was H/T and they made their way from the school end via S A road up to the Loft,now I`m no General but attacking your entrenched foe who command the high ground is not a great plan of attack,after a few minutes of boot to head action they sheepishly withdrew ,weird thing was everyone in the ground knew what was going on except Plod ! Suprise Suprise !

Comment

Didn't one of the Millwall thugs throw a dart into our family enclosure a couple of years back.

Comment

other way round fella one of there's became a human dartboard.i was in x block and at the end of the game we decided to exchange our spare change with each other. we collected £3.12p they collected £34.79 all for a good cause. they had enough change to afford to take the bus home and get the foook out of the bush, otherwise they would have been there all night.

Comment

Vauxhall motors...terrible..........they brought jump leads with them.................you could see they were trying to start something!!!

Comment

:
                  Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  Vauxhall motors...terrible..........they brought jump leads with them.................you could see they were trying to start something!!!
                  made me chuckle !
                  Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
                  X