Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We will be fine...

...seriously!

I'm 100 times more confident compared to last year. I mean, our first win away at Everton, who expected us to get anything from that? We were pretty much battered all game, likewise Chelsea at home - holding on for dear life.

We haven't quite got the rub of the green yet, but we're looking good and playing alright most of the time.

One thing though, we MUST get behind the team and whilst confidence is good, arrogance is not. Around the ground at the Reading cup game, there was this air of superiority. We had threads on here asking how many goals we would smash past them and whenever they scored, there seems to be an air of "wtf are Reading doing, how dare they".

That cup game was a big turning point, we all thought we'd kick on from there. Instead its been 4 weeks of doom and gloom. Fingers crossed, after the game this week, it'll be a bit more rosy!

Our team is good, and not playing like a team struggling. If we stick together, we'll be fine. COYR's!

Agree totally.

I'm just gutted Mbia and i assume Traore will be out as the back 4 was looking solid.

Comment

Don't worry on a lighter note the world is going to end so its irrelevant if we are bottom.
      Queens Park Rangers, simply the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Pookiesdad View Post
        Don't worry on a lighter note the world is going to end so its irrelevant if we are bottom.
        I'm getting sick of all these positive posts!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Pookiesdad View Post
          That'll be typical won't it?...get out of the bottom 3, and what happens?..........the bloody world packs up!

Comment

21st of december the world ends! FACT!
            LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Yeah, let's beat that Berkshire crap on Sunday! :yush:

Comment

Working...
              X