Ferdinand and onuha back for reading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferdinand and onuha back for reading?

I've gave Hughes a lot of stick about various things recently. but the last 2 games where he's had a full team to pick I felt we looked more settled and things were coming together. But after mbia killing us at the emirates and being suspended for 3 crucial games and sick note Troare out again it looks like its going to be Ferdinand and onuha coming back into the team. In my view i feel we're gonna be in disarray again at the back. And reading having already ripped us this season must be really confidant in giving us another hiding.

Clint I hope at CB

Comment

I'd hope hill will come back for reading at centre half and maybe if we are lucky fabio at full back. if not then ned
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

When has Clint let us down at CB? Anton F, bar Chelsea, has let us down several times this season. It's a no brainer to pair Nelsen and Hill. It's also a no brainer that Hughes will pick Anton F. The highpoint of our season- Spurs away- saw Hill and Nelsen at CB and Granero and Faulin in CM. Hughes broke up both combinations rather than build upon them.

Comment

we got a big player bus,do it up in shirt colours like the plane and park it across the bloody goal
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Yea gotta b hill and nelson at the back. But u know he's bringing Anton back in. Whys he not even put young in the 25man squad. He could do a job at left back rather than playing onuha. I'll leave it there as I'm starting to have a whinge up on Hughes again

Comment

well thats spoilt my tea ffs!!!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

If Onuhas selected to start next Sunday then I have a tough call to make

I swore blind I'd leave any game he's starting before the first whistle

I've not left a game early since I reformed 13 years ago
                I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Working...
                X