Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jack Wilshire,cant see what all the fuss is.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack Wilshire,cant see what all the fuss is.

The so called saviour of english football,didnt think he was the nads before he got crocked let alone now.Why all the rave about him.IMO hes an average MF.get in our team yes but he wouldnt be the star.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Have to admit I thought he looked pukka yesterday, especially considering it was his first start back from a long long lay off.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Wiltshire wouldn't get in our team. Hughes would pick SWP or Park instead of him.....

Comment

you clown lol

Comment

do u think he had his leg in traction when he got his Mrs pregnant.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
            The so called saviour of english football,didnt think he was the nads before he got crocked let alone now.Why all the rave about him.IMO hes an average MF.get in our team yes but he wouldnt be the star.
            For any football fan to not see how good he is is bizarre imo. He is top draw. AS for yesterday, it was his forst start in 17 months, and even so he was far more influential for them when on the pitch than Arteta or Corzola, who if you listen to some people is some sort of footballiung genius and the best signing ever.... not in my book.

Also, if you want to evaluate how good he is, watch the Arsenal vs Barca match a couple of years ago when Arsenal won 2-1. He was in the midfield with Fabregas and against Xavi, Iniesta et al, and he was the stand out player and was simply awesome and only 18 at the time i think... if that doesn't convince anyone nothing will.

Comment

i am Ray Charles though Del.

Comment

He made them a better team yesterday, typical the **** comes back against us. After he went off we would have been ok but for Mbia

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  He made them a better team yesterday, typical the **** comes back against us. After he went off we would have been ok but for Mbia
                  Thats what i mean,he stands out in a very average side.If he was at CFC,City or Utd he wouldnt stan out .

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                    Thats what i mean,he stands out in a very average side.If he was at CFC,City or Utd he wouldnt stan out .
                    Yeah you may have a point, he is English afterall so everyone will build him up like they did Rooney when he started out

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      Have to admit I thought he looked pukka yesterday, especially considering it was his first start back from a long long lay off.
                      snap

Comment

Yeah you may have a point, he is English afterall so everyone will build him up like they did Rooney when he started out
                        Are you suggesting Rooney's nothing special now?

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                          Are you suggesting Rooney's nothing special now?
                          I don't think he is anywhere near Messi,.. Ronaldo, and def wouldn't get in the German national team, just don't know their names, and before you go off on one telling me I'm a clown most of the "experts" if there are such a thing were saying the same about him after the Euros.

Comment

Wilshire is excellent as far as I can see.
                            twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

I don't think he is anywhere near Messi,.. Ronaldo, and def wouldn't get in the German national team, just don't know their names, and before you go off on one telling me I'm a clown most of the "experts" if there are such a thing were saying the same about him after the Euros.
                              Nobody's saying he's Messi or Ronaldo... they are 2 of the best players ever, but he's still a class act. As for not getting in the German team, do me a favour. You would rather Klose than Rooney then...?

AS for the Euros, England were pants on mass. If Rooney was in the German or Spanish teams he would shine, as he does for Utd, a much better side then England.

Comment

Working...
                              X