Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hughes's signings.......total loose canons!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Down to Hughes at the end of the day to make them settle in and make sure of that in training but its obvious they don't have the respect for him and doing what they want

They are decent players but need a manager that will properly show them the ropes as Hughes ain't doing that

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
      I am surprised that you aren't blaming Hughes for weather at the Emirates yesterday. Before coming to us I don't believe Cisse had been sent off previously in his career. Also not aware that either Diakite or Mbia has a particularly poor disciplinary record prior to signing.

Dont let the truth get in the way of anything that will spread doom and gloom. Oh by the way are you talking about the same Diakite who you said a couple of weeks ago would never play for us again.

You couln't make it up!!!
      Turn it in........zzzzzzzzz!

They are all his signings and they have been sent off 5 times and he has not even been here a year!

As for the Diakite thing...........I only passed on what I was told..........was down to you to believe it or not.......zzzzzzzzzzz!

I merely said these players are loose canons...........their sending offs would show I might be right!
      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
        Turn it in........zzzzzzzzz!

They are all his signings and they have been sent off 5 times and he has not even been here a year!

As for the Diakite thing...........I only passed on what I was told..........was down to you to believe it or not.......zzzzzzzzzzz!

I merely said these players are loose canons...........their sending offs would show I might be right!
        Didn't believe it and oh wait turned out to right zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Working...
        X