Stabilty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stabilty

All this calling for mh head is becoming slightly unhelpful.
    If there is any club that needs stabilty it's us.
    Since Francis left we have a boat without an oar floating from troubled water to another.
    With have a massive month ahead,we're not adrift and if we all pull together things will look a lot rosier come the beginning of December.

Stability means keeping the manager in place. Points mean keeping us in the league. Hughes isn't mustering many of those is he?

Like I've said, I'm giving him until the Villa game and I expect 9-11 points.
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

David moyes has more than one shocking start in the prem and look at everton

Comment

Stability is fair enough when you have the right person in post. Im not convinced that we do.

Is the answer to keep Hughes in post at all costs just so we can say we have stability?? in my opinion its not

Stability is going out now and getting the RIGHT manager who not only can do the job but will stick about

Comment

At least Hughes is consistent
          I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Originally posted by moon_safari View Post
            All this calling for mh head is becoming slightly unhelpful.
            If there is any club that needs stabilty it's us.
            Since Francis left we have a boat without an oar floating from troubled water to another.
            With have a massive month ahead,we're not adrift and if we all pull together things will look a lot rosier come the beginning of December.
            I can see what you mean and I would like stability. I have very rarely joined in campaigns to sack managers as it often fails to achieve long term positive reports.

However, it's no good just saying things will improve. We need to see signs of this improvement. I have stated on a number of occasions that performances have not been as bad as the table suggests. Even yesterday, QPR could have won a point had the ref not missed an obvious offside Arteta or had Granero or Mackie had better shots in injury time.

However, Hughes team selection and tactics were very negative against a very good side, but one that is not on form and is short of confidence, as their performances in the last 2 weeks have shown.

Hughes has now got just a few games left to put a winning run together, because many of the fixtures in November are against sides in the bottom 6. Failure to win some of these will see QPR cut adrift in the bottom 3.

Comment

3 games, Reading, Stoke and Saints
              minimum of 5 points required.
              less than that and I'd get rid
              or shall we keep him, get relegated but at least we'd have stability
              we're 9 games in, that's 1/4 of the season, the clock's ticking
              tick tock tick tock

Comment

no wins in 9 first games of the season....no away wins under MH in a year.....bottom of the league..... all speaks for itself. If we are bottom 3 at Xmas, and i reckon we will be, then he needs replacing before its too late.

Comment

I have known a lot of people in my time that have good Cv's and interview well and get good jobs,but it is a results business and no company in the world would keep someone at the top just for stability,you are paid to deliver and im afraid he is not,we cannot afford to wait until xmas as we will be already down,he has to go NOW !!!

Comment

Back him don't sack him!!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Stability is fair enough when you have the right person in post. Im not convinced that we do.

Is the answer to keep Hughes in post at all costs just so we can say we have stability?? in my opinion its not

Stability is going out now and getting the RIGHT manager who not only can do the job but will stick about
                      Going by that, we would be changing managers every six months, unless we struck lucky and got a guy that only ever wins, and would be more than happy to spend the rest of his career at QPR.
                      Not very realistic, is it?

Comment

Some people think we should keep a manager that is producing bad results, just so we can have stability?

What are you saying? 'Ah, we may have lost loads of games and got relegated, but at least we have stable management'.

I disagree.
                        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Hughes will stay the year and we will stay up, just. I think then we can change managers.

I will be applying for the position.

I will play SWP in goal and give you all something to whinge about.

I will also play Taarabt at CB as he clearly is a superb header of the ball.

I will also bring back Barton and play him as Quarter Back.

I will also suggest we ground share with the Somalians on the white city rubber.

I will be our saviour and we will play milk cup football in 5 years.
                          Queens Park Rangers, simply the best.

Comment

is your post a wind up?
                            no away wins in nearly a year, I think 2 points away in total
                            bottom of the league
                            incredible support and backing form the board, I think every Rangers fan is amazed at some of the players we've bought
                            are we not entitled to expect a better return than we've had?
                            most PL managers have not had a fraction of the financial backing MH has and they've all done better than him
                            there's something seriously wrong going on
                            we have stability - a stable run of sh-- results
                            now that's stability isn't it?

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                            Going by that, we would be changing managers every six months, unless we struck lucky and got a guy that only ever wins, and would be more than happy to spend the rest of his career at QPR.
                            Not very realistic, is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Pookiesdad View Post
                              Hughes will stay the year and we will stay up, just. I think then we can change managers.

I will be applying for the position.

I will play SWP in goal and give you all something to whinge about.

I will also play Taarabt at CB as he clearly is a superb header of the ball.

I will also bring back Barton and play him as Quarter Back.

I will also suggest we ground share with the Somalians on the white city rubber.

I will be our saviour and we will play milk cup football in 5 years.
                              LOFL SWP in goal.

Comment

Working...
                              X