Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The ultimate rubbing salt into the wounds and he didn't even know it...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ultimate rubbing salt into the wounds and he didn't even know it...

I went to the pictures last night to see Skyfall(which was awesome btw) and a kid was doing his best impression of the Hungry Catapillar and managed to much through an assortment of loud sweets and snacks and even farted at one point the dirty little swine....

Whilst we were leaving the cinema I noticed the little runt was wearing a bloody Arsenal scarf..... Talk about rubbing salt into the wound......:(

Originally posted by ahR View Post
    I went to the pictures last night to see Skyfall(which was awesome btw) and a kid was doing his best impression of the Hungry Catapillar and managed to much through an assortment of loud sweets and snacks and even farted at one point the dirty little swine....

Whilst we were leaving the cinema I noticed the little runt was wearing a bloody Arsenal scarf..... Talk about rubbing salt into the wound......:(
    sorry about that.........sherbert dips do it to me everytime!!!:shy:

Comment

You were'nt in the same cinema as me was you cos i was there and it stunk,i thought i was back at rangers !

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
        You were'nt in the same cinema as me was you cos i was there and it stunk,i thought i was back at rangers !
        We went to the Cavanagh in Hernia Bay.....

Comment

Surprised he could afford those sweets and snacks - have you seen the prices they charge for snacks at the flicks....................outrageous, but thats another subject for discussion!

Comment

On weekends I always walk my dog round the block in the morning, a couple of hours walk mid day & a walk round the block at night.

The walk round the block in the morning, all I did was turn the corner & a man was taking out his rubbish while wearing an Arsenal shirt, I couldn't believe it, there's 4 corners on the walk, & the first one had a guy in an Arsenal shirt. Fuuuuuu
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Nah i weren't in there,musta been another dirty bastad then !!

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                On weekends I always walk my dog round the block in the morning, a couple of hours walk mid day & a walk round the block at night.

The walk round the block in the morning, all I did was turn the corner & a man was taking out his rubbish while wearing an Arsenal shirt, I couldn't believe it, there's 4 corners on the walk, & the first one had a guy in an Arsenal shirt. Fuuuuuu
                Should have set the dog on him mate..............no need for him to taunt you like that.......theres only so much a chap can take ain't there?!!

Comment

my ex 'the florist' is a gooner n just texted me after the game.....'lol lol lol'...........i hope her std never clears up!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                    my ex 'the florist' is a gooner n just texted me after the game.....'lol lol lol'...........i hope her std never clears up!
                    have that!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                      Corker Facto me old sausage....

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        Should have set the dog on him mate..............no need for him to taunt you like that.......theres only so much a chap can take ain't there?!!
                        Belter that made me chuckle.....

Comment

I'm moving there in two weeks, is it as bad as people keep telling me mate?
                          Barton is Innocent ok....

Comment

Originally posted by mat72 View Post
                            I'm moving there in two weeks, is it as bad as people keep telling me mate?
                            Herne Bay's not a bad place to live compared to some of the sh1t holes there are around... Hull, Grimsby and Goole to name but a few however, compared to the delights of Whitstable HB is a dump....

Comment

Herne Bay's not a bad place to live compared to some of the sh1t holes there are around... Hull, Grimsby and Goole to name but a few however, compared to the delights of Whitstable HB is a dump....
                              Yeah I know Whitastable quite well, finally moving in with my gf after putting her off for two years. Personally not that keen, I seem to be drifting further away from London.
                              Barton is Innocent ok....

Comment

Working...
                              X