Faurlin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    Youve lower expectations than me mate; I want minimum 6 or 7 tbh, have to get 2 wins in the games vs Reading & Soton.
    Spot on. These two games are six pointers. They're make or break.

Comment

5 points would be poor from those games but at least it would mean 3 games unbeaten, which would be an improvement, albeit against weaker sides
      thruthfully 2 wins and a draw should be well within our capabilities
      Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      Youve lower expectations than me mate; I want minimum 6 or 7 tbh, have to get 2 wins in the games vs Reading & Soton.

Comment

Hughes is trying to keep an unchanged, stable starting lineup and formation. At the moment it's Granero and Diakite in the middle, and until one of them loses form or gets injured we won't be seeing Ale for a while.
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
          Hughes is trying to keep an unchanged, stable starting lineup and formation. At the moment it's Granero and Diakite in the middle, and until one of them loses form or gets injured we won't be seeing Ale for a while.
          That's what Hughes is doing. It's really working, isn't it??

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            That's what Hughes is doing. It's really working, isn't it??
            Well it's better than going from 442, to 433 to 411 etc and swapping about 5 players every single match! We're not playing that bad at the moment but the only thing I'd do is bring in Cisse for Zamora to partner Hoilett up front. We're lacking goals.
            Last edited by SuperHoopNik; 28-10-2012, 05:17 PM.
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
              I just cant understand why he is not getting picked.
              The Midfield v Arsenal should have been Hoillett, Faurlin,Granero,Diakite,Taarabt.

I stand by Hughes to turn things around, but there is no excuse for not having Faurlin in the side.
              agree 100%, losing faith with Hughes, his post match interviews always we deserved a win/draw, contrary to the evidence of what fair-minded fans have just witnessed. This morning on Talksh88e the odds man had sparky evens favourite for the old spanish archer, but more depressing was his assessment we were very poor and the only premiership side who would have lost to a side there for the taking
              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
              This morning's tempest I have to cross
              I must be guided without a stumble
              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Working...
              X