Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'I thought QPR were a Scottish club!' Stephane Mbia admits Rangers move was a mystery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'I thought QPR were a Scottish club!' Stephane Mbia admits Rangers move was a mystery

“The manager knew my name and had seen me in the Champions League, but did not really know whether I was good or not.”

Mbia – sent off yesterday for kicking out against Arsenal’s Thomas *Vermaelen – admitted QPR were just as big a mystery for him: “I thought they were a Scottish club. Marseille needed the money. So I thought why not if it is for their good and mine, but I would never have thought of coming here.”

On QPR’s tactics, Mbia said: “There is only playing and very little tactics. We don’t really train in the week, we have rest days, but we haven’t the right to mess up on match days.

Should we be worried about this? Also sounds as if he doesn't give a sh*t about us and only Marseille.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...medium=twitter
    Last edited by SuperHoopNik; 27-10-2012, 11:12 PM.
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

I'd be worried about the bit in black for sure . What do they do in the week then ?

Comment

That sounds like rubbish, why sign then?

QPR were the only club to make a bid for him, sounds like he had quite a few choices.

After that sending off today, I can see why we were the only club in for him.

Comment

He says very little tactics. Now why isn't that surprising?
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Hughes wont play him now, deffo going down now!

It starts here.

Comment

Oh brilliant, that explains why we look so slick. Thanks for pointing that out, Stephanie.

Comment

Why didn't he make an apology for getting sent off?

He cost us this game today.

Comment

I think it's been obvious for a while that we don't seem to have a plan during games and why Hughes doesn't seem to have the ability to change tactics in-game.

For me, the WHU game and today showed me Hughes struggles to counter what the opposition is doing. Outnumbered in midfield and he stuck rigidly to 4-4-2. His squad selection was suspect and we are suffering for it.
                Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Why are we such a ******* Mickey Mouse outfit ?? You don't hear other teams players coming out with this **** . Ffs

Comment

I dont believe a word of this, think its the Mirror stirring up sh*t personally.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
                      I dont believe a word of this, think its the Mirror stirring up sh*t personally.
                      That's what I said in my first post. "Rubbish"

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                        That's what I said in my first post. "Rubbish"
                        The Mirror could have printed the story at anytime,but now choose to do so after his sending off !!
                        I thought they were a Scottish Club, coincidence that with Queens Park in Scotland.
                        So basically he was willing to leave Marseille to join Queens Park, and play scottish football (and not even for Rangers or Celtic) just to help Marseille out financially.

His transfer was ongoing for a while, and he even stated himself that he wanted the move to go through and show what he could do in the Prem.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
                          The Mirror could have printed the story at anytime,but now choose to do so after his sending off !!
                          I thought they were a Scottish Club, coincidence that with Queens Park in Scotland.
                          So basically he was willing to leave Marseille to join Queens Park, and play scottish football (and not even for Rangers or Celtic) just to help Marseille out financially.

His transfer was ongoing for a while, and he even stated himself that he wanted the move to go through and show what he could do in the Prem.
                          Couldn't care less if he thought we played on mars mate , it's the quotes about training and tactics that concern me

Comment

Usually I would agree with MYU that it's a story made up by the Mirror, but after nine games of watching our clumsiness on the ball, our abysmal defending and passing, it would not surprise me at all if the comments about 'no training' are true.

Comment

Be interesting to see if the rags really get hold of this and what sparky does about it

Comment

Working...
                              X