hughes d-day reading game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hughes d-day reading game!

if we dont beat reading next sunday i cant see how hughes will be able to keep his job! i can see the crowd turning big time!
    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

said it last week Conny me ole mucker,said it on other threads tonight,he could go sooner though looking at TFs face at the end.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

ive sort of sat on the fence on this one as i really want him to do well , but im afraid enough is enough and if i was tf id sack him tonight!
      LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

It may, instead be his Waterloo.
        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

going to cost a small fortune but need to take action, his away record deserves the boot alone
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
            ive sort of sat on the fence on this one as i really want him to do well , but im afraid enough is enough and if i was tf id sack him tonight!
            what without a replacement lined up just because you are feeling a bit cheesed off? worked really well for wolves last season, didn't it?

Comment

Agreed, even though I want him to stay.

Comment

Not sure if it will be his last if we dont win, but regardless it's a must win match for us.

Comment

Have to say failure to beat reading and MH will be gone. Discipline will be his downfall.

Comment

I would still keep my bottle and stick with Hughes.
                    Panic, and actions resulting from panic, would be fatal at this key moment in time.

Comment

We lose to reading and sparkys reigns over.shame coz I thought he'd do well.get olly in
                      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

The pressure is really on now and sadly, he has brought every bit of it upon himself. It will be absolutely no surprise to me if the second half is a very uncomfortable experience for all concerned should we fail to be ahead by half time. And if Zamora plays instead of Cisse and SWP instead of Faurlin, the first half could be a bit tetchy too.

Not saying it's right, but there is only so much frustration and disappointment one can take.

Comment

I want Hughes to turn it round but the case for him is becoming harder by the week

Comment

Working...
                          X